Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bordmonitor pixels out

Hi there -

surprised not to be able to find any advice directly on this yet as all the cars I looked at with the same screen, BMW Bordmonitor / Range Rover SatNav, all seem to have the same problem. Happy to say the car I bought had the least number of dead pixels;

It is because of the heat, or direct sun exposure, and is there anything you can do about it?

Thanks everyone (probably heard this question a lot)

Be prepared to have a hole in your pocket soon, cuz AD Motors dont deal with the word 'repair', they'll change the Board Monitor instead..

Comment

i dont think there is any fix for these spots on the screen... you will have to replace it like many others did

it will be very intrested to know if someone out there has solved this issue

Comment

as Bruno said :: there is no fix for this issue ,,, the only solution is to replace the entire screen ... good luck and keep us updated with the result ..

Comment

as the guys said...there is no solution for this kind of defect, replace the screen the only solution u had...check this link.....it ll cost around $645 or try ebay
          http://www.bimmernav.com/store/catal...-item-124.html
          and good luck

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
          E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

worth the risk of 15 quid, I wonder??

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/X5-E38-E39-Onb...item4cf18508ec

Otherwise the complete unit seems to be price-fixed at about 1,500 AED

Comment

Working...
            X