Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rear camera

Hi everyone

I really hate my rear camera, its useless at night and dark places... is there a way to change it or upgrade it? my car is X5 2009.

mmm....i was thinking of one idea, wht about if u upgrade the reverse light? i mean to say i saw threads upgrading the light to HID :D or Xenon look which ll give more bright range.....just thought and good luck

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
    E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

i dont have a problem with the rear light, its the camera itself... i dont think that will realy help ^_^

thanks anyway

Comment

this is how it comes from BMW ,, all the X5 rear cameras are sh!t ...

Comment

Didnt you already have a thread with the same issue ? Here's the link to the old one, please let me know which one to close down cuz both speak about the same..

Link: http://www.bmwclubuae.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2941

Comment

close the old one ... thank you

Comment

i bought a reverse camera for bmw 5 serios and 3 serios AND I AM sure that u can found for x5, for only 15US and when i test it it was realy clear in night and u will be very suprise to see how its clear.

also it had the reverse line show in the screen.
              i connect it with 4pin relay in the video module dirrect to the reverse light whenever i reverse the car it will apear in the navi screen.

Comment

Originally posted by gulfbimmer View Post
                i bought a reverse camera for bmw 5 serios and 3 serios AND I AM sure that u can found for x5, for only 15US and when i test it it was realy clear in night and u will be very suprise to see how its clear.

also it had the reverse line show in the screen.
                i connect it with 4pin relay in the video module dirrect to the reverse light whenever i reverse the car it will apear in the navi screen.
                Do they sell them for the E39? and does it fit in the trunk unlock lever?
                -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
                Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
                Schrick cams
                Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
                Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
                KW Coilovers V3
                WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

yeh its avalible for E39 and its very easy to install it with the TV Tuner like the OEM.

Originally posted by alquazi View Post
                  Do they sell them for the E39? and does it fit in the trunk unlock lever?

Comment

Gulfbimmer ok where can i buy it from?

Comment

Salam Dear,

please find below contact from chelong its factory in china and very trusted i have deal with them many times.

www.chelong.com.cn
                      name: Lucy Zou
                      E-mail: sales30@chelong.com.cn

you can inform her that u get her contact from Ayman from bahrain she now me very will.

please be sure befor your order that ur Video module PAL or NTFC.

Originally posted by Abdul Aziz View Post
                      Gulfbimmer ok where can i buy it from?
                      Last edited by gulfbimmer; 13-02-2011, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Thanks gulfbimmer but sorry how can i know if myvideo is PAL or NTFC

Comment

Test the input by using any dvd player or check the setting in av from the nav screen the dufault setting is the right satting and from my experiance mostly the are using ntfc
                          Also for ur information it can be re code by nav coder software from ntfc to pal or pal to ntfc

Comment

Working...
                          X