Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E46 - Mobile Wire

Hello Bimmer Community,

since i bought my car recently, the 1st user took an excellent care of it. but what bothers me ATM is the Mobile Wire.. its for the Old Motorola Flip Mobile.. can this Wire be changed or it have to be only for that motorola !

Advise Please !

congrats... i think you have to change the entire phone base that comes attached with that wire. post a picture if you can so that we can help

Comment

+1
      sigpic
      07' HFP Accord | Current
      HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Thanks Bruno & M_Powerholic for you Reply..

Well heres some Photos of the Mobile & the Base & the Wire it self..available in the attachments !

sorry for the Low Quality Photos i took'em from BB Camera !

So Guys What do you think ?!
        Attached Files

Comment

Moe'
          check this website and with ur ride VIN # u can check the retrofit available for the same :D
          http://bmwfans.info/
          if u had difficulties to find any, give ur VIN#, i had the ETK software which is used in BMW dealers

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
          E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

ok ! the site you gave me is only for the ViN# check so you can trace the car !

but have nothing to do with the mobile wire !

Comment

Originally posted by eoudeh View Post
              Moe'
              check this website and with ur ride VIN # u can check the retrofit available for the same :D
              http://bmwfans.info/
              if u had difficulties to find any, give ur VIN#, i had the ETK software which is used in BMW dealers
              Originally posted by Moe' View Post
              ok ! the site you gave me is only for the ViN# check so you can trace the car !

but have nothing to do with the mobile wire !

yes it is related...

put your vin number and search for your torn wire and see if it comes seperately or it comes with the whole base.

Comment

+1 just u need to spend a little time digging for that :) and good luck

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

i check it out ! but i dont if the same or not.. but what i checked is the mobile it self when i opened the place u insert the battery in it says "BMW Mobile Phone" its the same one in this website "http://www.bmwcarphone.com/"

Thanks again ! hopefully i get a reply soon !

Comment

O_o i have got the same phone system in my car ! and i wish i could change it ! it used to work a while ago but the damn phone stopped calling and receiving a while ago i donno y !
                    so it would be nice if any of u guys could enlighten us

Comment

Working...
                    X