Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMW 645ci 2005 GULF/UAE NAVTEQ DVD REQUIRED

Dear Members

I have recently purchased a BMW 645Ci convertible (2005 import from USA).
    I would appreciate if any one would be kind enough to give me a copy of their GULF/UAE NAVTEQ DVD, or upload the image for me to burn. Alternatively I can come over and burn an image copy on my laptop.

Thx in advance

Dear Jav .. as per my SMS sent back to you few minutes ago ..

the BMW club management decided not to accept any thread by the members requesting a free copy of the map for the UAE as it's illegal .

we don't even sell it oursalves .. you can buy your copy from souq.com or BMW dealer .

thank you .. and welcome to the club ..

Comment

Welcome to the Club..

Sorry but due to the Club's rules we can't help you get a copy, copying for personal use is legal whereas distributing is considered illegal in this community, hence, we abide by the rules..

However, enjoy your stay :)

BMW Club Board

Comment

Thx Essam

Your message is well appreciated. BTW am i to assume that you are a BMW dealer, since u offered to sell me a copy for AED 500?

Comment

Dear Jav,
          Welcome Abroad,,please make sure u pass by the club rules & regs before postin' as a new member introduction is highly appreciated! Thnx
          When it comes to nav dvd copies as my fellow members and board club mentioned,copyin(unless for personal use),sellin or sharin nav dvds is banned in this community.
          Despite that i still wish u all the fun accross our humble home ;)
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jav View Post
            Thx Essam

Your message is well appreciated. BTW am i to assume that you are a BMW dealer, since u offered to sell me a copy for AED 500?

BMW sells it for 3000 dirhams , but I know a guy on souq.com who sells it for 500 AED .. in Al Ain ..

one of the member already bought one from him and he is enjoying it ...

if you are interested , let me know and I will provide you with the contact name and location if you are in Al Ain ...

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

Giving details to such sellers is equivalent to distributing it. I'm speaking from the legal perspictive as a Club manager. Keep it in PMs please to help keep this place running hassle-free.

Thank you.

Comment

Hey Guys

I get it, have to buy it from BMW dealership for over 4 grand.

Thx for ur msgs

Comment

Hey Guys

Thx for ur msgs
                  It is nothin against u jav,,every single member askin for the same will receive the same answer
                  sigpic

Comment

Hey Guys

Thx for ur msgs
                    you are most welcome anytime ..

hopefully we support you in a better way in your future issues ... :bmwbest:

Comment

Working...
                    X