TV Function

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TV Function

Has anybody had success with getting more than 5 channels on the built in TV function of their car? Are there any specific settings you can play around with to get a better output and variety of channels. The UAE has plenty of free to air channels like CNN, BBC, MBC 4, Dubai One (formally channel 33.), however I cant see to get any of these on the road.

Any ideas?

i don't remember using the TV function for more than 10 minutes in total.. and that's on my previous 330Ci & the Z4M..

sorry can't help much as I never went throught the functions in details :)

BMW history:
    07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Actually the channels you listed are Satellite based channels, what the car has is OTA (over the air) antenna, which is broadcasted by a few stations only for people who don't have a satellite or cable (e-vision) receiver. The car's antenna's reception isn't that great and works "better" on certain locations around town.
      ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

Yeah I noticed that. When I am around the Trade Centre, specifically the Trade Centre Roundabout I get very clear pictures and a few decent channels like MBC4. Then when the light comes on and I stop at my next stop, the channel is scrambled.

Comment

Working...
        X