Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NavCoder - Usefull Software

About NavCoder
    NavCoder is a small application to reprogram BMW navigation computers and other ibus devices. With NavCoder you can...
    Scan the ibus and retrieve information on every connected device
    Scan and retrieve service information, showing vehicle kms and last service data
    Code the Light Control Module and switch off light bulb warning messages (great if you are fitting LED lights) as well as code Daytime Running Lamps (DRL)
    Code the Navigation computer (Mk2, Mk3 or Mk4) and set any setting you like. You can load languages, change from Mono to Colour nav or vice versa, adjust split screen mode, and change regional settings. Everything!
    Code the TV and enable TV-in-Motion, change backup camera from NTSC to PAL and more
    Code the ULF Bluetooth Telephone module, enable voice recognition, and adjust speed dependent volume
    Sync the car clock to your laptop clock to the second
    View the ibus data in real time and in plain text! 90% of all ibus messages can be displayed in plain text.
    Save and read ibus log files to help in analysing the ibus data flow through the vehicle. Handy for fault finding

For more info --- >> http://www.siegenthaler.co.nz/NavCoder/index.htm

I found this software usefull, so sharing it with others.
    PS: I have nothing to do with SOFTWARE nor the AUTHOR.
    --------------------------------
    Money cant buy happiness but, then somehow,
    sigpic
    its more comfortable to cry in a BMW than on a bicycle!

PS: I am only lazy on the days that end with "y".
Working...
X