How to program my remote key

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to program my remote key

How to program my remote key to open and close the car doors?
    Before it use to work but couple days ago stopped I asked but they keep saying (the electrical gays) like it need to reprogram but how!! And it can be done from the inn said of the car there is no need for computer or software or something like that
    …
    But how I don’t have an idea
    >>>:cursing:<<<<
    sigpic

there is a place in sharjah that does them... i forgot the name. :banghead:

Comment

Thank bro but if you remember tell me man!!!
      sigpic

Comment

hi man

i got it from the net

1997 328i BMW Programming

1. Make sure all doors, hood and trunk are closed.

2. Open the trunk door.

3. Open the drivers door and sit in the drivers seat.

4. Close the drivers door.

5. Turn ignition switch to on and off 5 times ending in off.(do not start the car turn to just before starting)
        Your alarm light will turn on and the siren on the alarm will chirp to let you know it is ready.
        (this can also be used to test if you have the alarm)

6. Open the drivers door stay in the seat close the drivers door.

7. Press any button on the remote. The light will flash to indicate your remote has been programmed.

8. Repeat steps 6 & 7 to program any other remotes, up to 4 remotes a car.

9. To exit program mode open drivers door leave the door open. Close the trunk lid and close the drivers door the
        siren should chirp again and the red light will shut off. Test your remotes to make sure they work right.

******Note all the steps from 2 - 5 must be done within 45 seconds. Step 5 must be done within 10 seconds.

good luck
        sigpic
        • BMS Dual intake system • BMS Oil Catch Can • BMS Oil Thermostat • COBB FMIC • COBB AccessPort V3 • Aerodynamic kit‬‏ • M Package • Cp-e Tial BOV •Cp-e 3" catless DP • Wedge performance stg3 map • Fox super SS cutback • MMP 2.5 Turbo inlets & outlets • CF Front Splitter Lip Diffuser

When fast cars become cheap, the wrong type of people buy them
        and the e36 M3 is one of the biggest victims of this phenomenon" - BMW Car Magazine

Comment

Really really man I thank you from my heart if it works you will became my hero ill tray it today bro.
          sigpic

Comment

nchalah it will for mine the shop did the same
            sigpic
            • BMS Dual intake system • BMS Oil Catch Can • BMS Oil Thermostat • COBB FMIC • COBB AccessPort V3 • Aerodynamic kit‬‏ • M Package • Cp-e Tial BOV •Cp-e 3" catless DP • Wedge performance stg3 map • Fox super SS cutback • MMP 2.5 Turbo inlets & outlets • CF Front Splitter Lip Diffuser

and the e36 M3 is one of the biggest victims of this phenomenon" - BMW Car Magazine

Comment

Originally posted by deepocean2009 View Post
              hi man

i got it from the net

1997 328i BMW Programming

1. Make sure all doors, hood and trunk are closed.

2. Open the trunk door.

3. Open the drivers door and sit in the drivers seat.

4. Close the drivers door.

5. Turn ignition switch to on and off 5 times ending in off.(do not start the car turn to just before starting)
              Your alarm light will turn on and the siren on the alarm will chirp to let you know it is ready.
              (this can also be used to test if you have the alarm)

6. Open the drivers door stay in the seat close the drivers door.

7. Press any button on the remote. The light will flash to indicate your remote has been programmed.

8. Repeat steps 6 & 7 to program any other remotes, up to 4 remotes a car.

9. To exit program mode open drivers door leave the door open. Close the trunk lid and close the drivers door the
              siren should chirp again and the red light will shut off. Test your remotes to make sure they work right.

******Note all the steps from 2 - 5 must be done within 45 seconds. Step 5 must be done within 10 seconds.

good luck
              good find man :reading:

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
              E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

wallh yaman it did not work am disappointed I try it 100 times but nothing happen at all :-(
                sigpic

Comment

man did you noticed this :
                  Note all the steps from 2 - 5 must be done within 45 seconds. Step 5 must be done within 10 seconds???????
                  sigpic

Comment

thanx eyad :)

Roben It's all about timing. The manual says you've got 45 seconds to do the ignition switch cycle - I think it's closer to 45 seconds from the time you open the trunk. Use a timer to keep an eye on how much time you've used. You may end up having to try a few times

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(This is for the 96+ alarms)

Straight out of the book:

Preparation
                    1. Close all doors, trunk, and hood.
                    2. The security system must be in 'disarm' mode. The key must be removed from the ignition key slot.

Enter Code-Learning Mode
                    3. Open the trunk and leave it open
                    4. Open the driver's door and sit in the driver's seat.
                    5. Close the driver's door.
                    6. Cycle the ignition switch five times between the 'OFF' position and position 2, (ignition 'ON', all dash warning lamps will illuminate). The red status LED will illuminate continuously, and the siren will 'chirp' once, to indicate that the code-learning mode has been initated.

Do not start the engine.
                    The ignition switch cycling in step #6 must be preformed within 45 seconds.

Register/Delete ID Code(s)
                    7. Open the driver's door, (remain seated in driver's seat).
                    8. Close driver's door.
                    9. Press and release any button on the remote you wish to register into the system. The status LED will shut off momentarily to indicate that one ID code has been registered.
                    10. Repeat steps 7 through 9 to register the remaining three ID codes.

It is possible for the system to memorize a total of four different ID codes. As a new code is initalized into memory, the oldest code in memory is automattically deleted. If you had lost your remotes and wished to delete the lost remote ID codes from memory, you could initialize the ID code from a newly purchased replacement transmitter four times thereby deleteing the previous ID codes from system memory.

Exiting Code-Learning mode
                    11. Open driver's door, and exit from vehicle, leaving the door open.
                    12. Close trunk.
                    13. Close driver's door. The LED will turn off and the siren will 'chirp' twice.
                    14. The initalization procedure is now completed; test all remotes to confirm operation
                    sigpic

Comment

doesn't work for me :-( but thank any way
                      sigpic

Comment

man in which part you miss ?
                        sigpic

Comment

i dont know man I don’t know man I did as you told me I opened the truck set in the car closed the door open the switch only and closed it 5 freck’n times and opening the door closet then pressing any button but nothing happens at all I memorized this process even I can say it in back word ….. and don’t worry less than 45 ascend .

Are you sure it’s for my raid cuz nothing happens at all only I have fielling that the switch ganna Brock down
                          sigpic

Comment

tawel balak

visit us in Abu Dhabi
                            first we will know you well
                            2nd u will fix it for sure :D
                            sigpic

Comment

if curs man today ill came but 2l 3'da 3aleek H3 H3...
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X