Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what is MOSFET Ali...:)

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
    E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Thats like a built in amplifier inside the deck, to enhance and get a clear sound. I tried kenwood decks with and without MOSFET, there's an earth and sky difference between them. So ask the company you're buying from, if its equipped with mofset, they must have it because most of the new decks are equipped with it..

Comment

i ll contact them and inquire about it....but in all cases i need to buy an amplifier coz my ride not equipped of it...:)

E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Thats what, if its equipped with mosfet then most probably you wont need to connect an amplifier to the speakers..

Comment

amazing offer wallah good luck
            sigpic
            BMS Dual intake system BMS Oil Catch Can BMS Oil Thermostat COBB FMIC COBB AccessPort V3 Aerodynamic kit‬‏ M Package Cp-e Tial BOV Cp-e 3" catless DP Wedge performance stg3 map Fox super SS cutback MMP 2.5 Turbo inlets & outlets CF Front Splitter Lip Diffuser

When fast cars become cheap, the wrong type of people buy them
            and the e36 M3 is one of the biggest victims of this phenomenon" - BMW Car Magazine

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
              Thats what, if its equipped with mosfet then most probably you wont need to connect an amplifier to the speakers..
              asked them and they said its there and also there is bypass if i wana use my owen amp. :) my order in the process :yippy:

Comment

Originally posted by eoudeh View Post
                asked them and they said its there and also there is bypass if i wana use my owen amp. :) my order in the process :yippy:
                let me know about updates :dangerous:

Comment

sure.....when its arrived ll show it to u b4 installe it....7adreeen

Comment

Hello,

Just wanted to know if there any updates on this screen???

Pictures and ur input would be great. Is there a map for GCC area?

I'm looking into screens now....my oem screen is looking old now :(

Thanks.
                    sigpic
                    Audi R8 - White / Blk
                    Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

to be honest, i canceled my order coz i preferred to retrofit the whole system to OEM wide screen Navi, still working on it.

Comment

You can go and check out harman house somewhere in AD, my car has a harman kardon sound system and i couldn't be any happier with it. it's got 2 amplifiers at the back and harman speakers in their usual places. Harman is available in festival center in dubai. I don't know about Abudhabi though. If I pass by it someday, ill ask for about it for you. Cheers!

Past Ride: E39 530i
                        Current Ride: E46 330i Hartge
                        Mods: Matt Black Front Grille | Hartge ECU Chip Tuning | Smoked Rear lights | M3 front bumper | M-Tech rear spoiler | Stett performance headers | Rear M-tech 1 bumper

Comment

thanx alot bro. i think in abu dhabi located in marina mall :)

Comment

Well i have harman kardon in my car, and i have an extra amplifier and subwoofer, i just want to replace head unit and i want navigation! yeah mine didnt come with navigation! i think its fun to switch to something other than OEM head unit....i'm bored of that original look! ;)
                            sigpic
                            Audi R8 - White / Blk
                            Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

if urs not comming with navigation, i think u can order the DVD and new wiring harness! check with www.bimmernav.com
                              and if ur car US spec's, they ll give you wht you ask......:)
                              and good luck

Comment

any update about ur sound system ???
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X