No announcement yet.

87 635CSI restoration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Progress so far on the dent work, some very slight rust repairs are to be done before prepping for paint.

Some more photos

Last edited by ///DN; 29-03-2016, 12:38 PM.

Comment

changing color or sticking with stock?
      Current
      E92 M3 - Mineral White
      F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
      E36 318is
      E39 540i ///M sport
      VW CC
      E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Most likely deep sea blue, the original royal blue had a tint of purple to it which I didn't like, we discussed changing to grey but as I've already had a sliver then grey then white and now black car I need some color in my life :p also with blue you can pull off the gold/bronze wheels ;)

Comment

You my dear are getting me excited to post pictures of my build... It's from the 70's tho [emoji6].

I can't wait for Bimmerfest 2016. It is going to be epic with all these fresh legends rising once again.

May God bless you with time and money to keep this project going at full speed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thank you for the blessings, please share your project as well I would be very interested to follow. Something from the 70's? Would it be an E9

Comment

87 635CSI restoration

I wish it was an E9.. I was eyeing one down in the northern UAE tho it needed so much body work and the asking price was steep.

I'll give you a hint tho. She double blows. [emoji6]

Comment

Finally some progress :D
                Interior already got resprayed, the chrome bumpers had some cracks welded and were sent to get re-chromed. I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Comment

Looking wicked.. A small tip; as them to respray the doors while of the car to prevent any dripping. Not an expert on this but I see experts doing it..

Comment

Thanks, the doors will be off for painting I wanted to make sure the wiring could be removed without damaging the connectors

Comment

Fresh out the booth, hopefully in a few days time can get started on the wiring then get the interior re-upholstered and finally put her all back together.

Comment

It looks stunning.. I need to know where you're getting Upholestry done as I need to do mine as well.
                        Can't wait to see this beauty in person.

Comment

Oh wow!!!I love the color! She is going to look brand spanking new once done.
                          Current
                          E92 M3 - Mineral White
                          F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                          E36 318is
                          E39 540i ///M sport
                          VW CC
                          E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Loving it! cant wait to see the Results! :thumbsup2:
                            sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                            E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                            E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                            E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Thanks guys! Alaa will let you know where it gets done, still need to go down and compare leather samples for quality.

Comment

@ DN recommend you speak to Leather Doctor! They do alot of the club members reupholstery and prices are good too!

sigpic
                                Current
                                E92 M3 2011
                                # White Angel Eyes # Carbon fibre Roof # Silverstone II Metallic with Full extended Red Interior
                                # H&R sport springs #19' APEX ACR-8 rims with P-zero tyres # Bimmertech Tv system
                                # Full IPE F1 Exhaust system all sections , with GINTANI burble tune

Previous
                                E36 M3 Evo Convertible 'me Jane'
                                # Manual 5 speed with Auto LSD 3.38 with Individual Magma Interior # BBS LMs 18 Rims with Chrome Lip
                                # UUC shortshifter & UUC aluminium Flywheel and E39 M5 clutch Kit # Long Beach Blue Metallic

E60 M5 'me Julie'
                                # Eisennmann Race Exhaust # Updated Rear Lights

Comment

Working...
                                X