Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMW Splash screens!

Hi Guys,

I started getting obsssssseeessd with the splash screen.. so been on forums trying to figure it all out since I do not have the DVD MK4 model I have the MK3 finally was able to change mine to a normal ///M logo.. however I am now getting into the programming to actually put my own personalised splash screen.

Here are helpful links for you if your into this:

Programming
    http://www.xoutpost.com/electronics/...-navtweak.html

Direct download dont forget to rename the file as its named as PDF
    http://www.xoutpost.com/321851-post248.html

File for direct download and install with night mode and M logo
    http://www.xoutpost.com/electronics/...able-here.html

And there are many more.. you do require the navboot or original nav software v26 or v27 etc to actually start editing.. still havent gotten my hands on it! Its just a matter of time!

Enjoy!
    Current:
    2011 Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade "Repsol Edition"..

Past ///M's:
    2002 E39 M5 M/6speed LeMans Blue|Reuters Catback|SS Brake lines|EBC pads|Dinan strut brace|B&G Springs|19" VMR VB3 CSL Style rims|IATS|Lower grill with brake ducts|aFe Stage 2 intakes|Evosport under drive pulleys "audiophile"|ZHP Shifter with Alcantara boot and Alcantara handbrake boot|+++
    2001 E46 M3 Coupe M/6speed Silver
    1991 E34 M5 3.6L M/5speed Red
    1993 E34 M5 3.8L M/5speed Black

Current splash in the car is the M logo..

Made one now (Got many more ideas..) now need to figure out how to install it!
    Attached Files
    Current:
    2011 Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade "Repsol Edition"..

Past ///M's:
    2002 E39 M5 M/6speed LeMans Blue|Reuters Catback|SS Brake lines|EBC pads|Dinan strut brace|B&G Springs|19" VMR VB3 CSL Style rims|IATS|Lower grill with brake ducts|aFe Stage 2 intakes|Evosport under drive pulleys "audiophile"|ZHP Shifter with Alcantara boot and Alcantara handbrake boot|+++
    2001 E46 M3 Coupe M/6speed Silver
    1991 E34 M5 3.6L M/5speed Red
    1993 E34 M5 3.8L M/5speed Black

Comment

Very Nice
      sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

You have to get the MKIV DVD Navigation, the graphics and maps look much better than in the MKIII, plus you have the option to view the maps as 3D, which you cant in MKIII..

Comment

I made few for the bmw club as well as for Shak too ,,

here is some of the bmw club splash screens

I think Ssense has this one , right Ali ??

offcourse , upgrading to MK4 is a nice jump , you get 3D view , I've added some towers for Ali last year at the back of the 3D view instead of the sky and the clouds , which you will never ever dream of reaching it :lol:

Last edited by Ehssan; 21-07-2011, 09:45 AM.

Comment

but still , the splash screen can be done on both MK3 and MK4

Comment

Originally posted by Ehssan View Post
              I think Ssense has this one , right Ali ??

offcourse , upgrading to MK4 is a nice jump , you get 3D view , I've added some towers for Ali last year at the back of the 3D view instead of the sky and the clouds , which you will never ever dream of reaching it :lol:

Yes, thats the one I have Ehssan.. The best thing I love is the 3D view, and damn those buildings, they're like the sun, you see them but never come close :lol:

Thanks alot bro !

Comment

I hate the big navigation screen. I'm so anti navigation it's just a waste of energy in a bmw

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                  I hate the big navigation screen. I'm so anti navigation it's just a waste of energy in a bmw
                  i can help you swaping the bmw screen with 2 single corola cassette players :lol:

Comment

Hahahaha :lol:

Comment

i have read this very long time. i have done all the process but the cd did not work with me after burn it. i have used v26. any advice? anybody can upload ready OS with M Logo ???

Comment

Working...
                      X