Electronic Parts Catalogue, ETK system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Electronic Parts Catalogue, ETK system

I’m sharing this info coz im fans of DIY and im ready to help other members here as well, hope im posting this thread in right section :)

Recently i had the latest update software (ETK system) for BMW parts, the system is the same one which AD motors/AGMC using but for sure without prices. and im sure most of you know the famous websites (www.realoem.com & www.bmwfans.info) which u can find any parts ident # online. but sometimes the net ll not be available ;)
    all you need is your car VIN #

Hope its help and im ready for help anytime guys :grouphug:
    Attached Files

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
    E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

nice one .. thanks for sharing dude ...

Comment

u welcome bro. im at ur service :)

E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

good stuff, where did you get this program?

Comment

mmm....the original software got it when i was in business trip to germany, the update one through a big guy in AD motors :D

Comment

i do not advice you to post that you have an ETK or any other matching software for 4 main reasons:
            1. there are many similar online platforms such as the ones you already listed above which people can get info from: (www.realoem.com & www.bmwfans.info)
            2. it will be great if members can access these sites directly, because now they will come here and ask you the questions directly instead of going and searching for the price themseves. (trust me i KNOW it for a fact)
            3. they will interpret whatever you stated above in a different way thinking that you know the prices and perhaps start asking you about the prices.
            4. they might want to also get a copy of that software that you are using which is illegal anyways.

Comment

i agree with you bruno, and you have the full right to do anything regarding this thread...i ll not mind if its deleted :D
              thanx for your feedback

Comment

Working...
              X