DCT Sport Steptronic LED Shifter Retrofit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DCT Sport Steptronic LED Shifter Retrofit

guys......as all of you knows that im fancy of DIY :D .....so wht you think for the bellow pic retrofit? wana your feed back on that :)

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
    E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

I'm going to reply with a question . . . What are you waiting for ?!? GO DO IT !!
    sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
    Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
    LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
    P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
    Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

u need help in doing it?????

Comment

Im Loving it :drool:

Comment

Originally posted by SewerSideUp View Post
          I'm going to reply with a question . . . What are you waiting for ?!? GO DO IT !!
          im going to do it bro. im doing more research since its electronic issue ...my background not that strong with electronic issue......

Originally posted by akanso View Post
          u need help in doing it?????
          sure i need!!! u ll be the 1st one who i ll call :D

Originally posted by SSense View Post
          Im Loving it :drool:
          you ll love it more when its done :D

E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

All you need to do is get power to the lettering on the DCT knob. You can splice into the wires that feed power to the PRND+/- lights on your shifter console and route two wires from there to the DCT knob. I doubt you'll find a wiring diagram on the DCT knob, but if you can it'll make life a whole lot easier !!
            If not, you need to find wich are the signal wires for the buttons and wich are the power wires. They could be two different or multiple plugs for that matter. Put up a photo of the DCT knob if you can.
            And, a rule of thumb when dealing with BMW wiring. Brown is most commonly the ground (-ve) cable. Positive is most commonly Red aswell.
            Good luck !
            sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
            Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
            LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
            P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
            Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

I'm loving your car more and more Eyad ! :)
              sigpic
              07' HFP Accord | Current
              HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

thanx alot ayman....:)

Comment

Garage time eyad les go;)
                  sigpic
                  :///M: More POWER Means More RESPONSIBILTIES .....at the end you ll pay ur freakin traffic fines like everybody so stop smoking whatever u have been smoking:smoke:

Comment

im thinking of it plus scrap yard following my dad :dangerous:

Comment

DO NOT FORGET to replace the shifter plate. The + and - are opposite on the Knob. You need to match it on the plate. Get a used plate from salvage shops.

All you need to know on how to wire this is here including the reverse order of + and -.

http://www.unitedbimmer.com/forums/b...orial-diy.html

Comment

Guys if you ever get that up and running i would LOVEEE to install that on my car!! you've blown my mind!!
                        97 E38 740iL
                        sigpic
                        Installed : muffler reduction straight pipes into quad tips from Fox
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7r4p3kIY1E

Comment

Good going Eyad.

Man, all you guys are so amazing. I envy you.
                          sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

i would love to see once its done......good luck.
                            E39///M5 (Carbon Black)
                            E39///M kit 530i (Le Mans Blue)
                            sigpic

Comment

i hold this DIY till soon future coz im busy with other mods to the monster (M5) :D
                              soon ll pump it

Comment

Working...
                              X