Cyber Clean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cyber Clean

This is a brilliant piece of kit... I've tried it today and will continue to do so FOR LIFE!!!

Basically this is for all you clean freaks out there (me very much so) who want to get into those difficult and tiny corners in your car but can't seem to do so. I bought this product from Sharaf DG a few days ago and I've been pretty skeptical about its application. Thought it might be just another sales gimic... anyway, my curiousity got the best of me and I ended up buying it! Best IDEA ever!

Cyber Clean basically collects dust and dirt from the most difficult of places. I used it to clean my keyboard first and then took it to my car... WOW it was brilliant!

Anyway it sells for AED30 a pop and it's great! check out the picks below for some further clarification! I'm Cyber Clean-ing EVERYTHING :D

This one is specific for cars!

Absolutely BRILLIANT!!! I wanna buy the rights to this invention
    sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

interesting wallah....
    btw: is the hand in both pic belong to you :D

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
    E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Ill take the both, i always use tiny wet towels to clean those dirty corners but they still look dirty, but this sure should help me..

Merci bu7maid for sharing :bow:

Comment

looks intresting and nice stuff

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.592 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/302)

Thnx for sharing haboob!
          That will for sure help us a lot :) :bow:
          BTW are both products avail at sharaf DG??
          sigpic

Comment

you can buy it half the price from dragon mart ...international city ...

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.592 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/302)

Originally posted by Ehssan
              you can buy it half the price from dragon mart ...international city ...
              Same thing?? I know they hav a lot of fake at dragon mart ... :dunno:
              sigpic

Comment

lol dragon mart FTW and FTL.... u gotta be careful out there...

nice product!.....would like to pick up one....

Group buy FTW! :D
                Current
                E92 M3 - Mineral White
                F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                E36 318is
                E39 540i ///M sport
                VW CC
                E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Originally posted by Wazif
                  lol dragon mart FTW and FTL.... u gotta be careful out there...

nice product!.....would like to pick up one....

Group buy FTW! :D
                  +1 at the dragon mart stuff..
                  And :yippy: at the group buy :rofl2:
                  sigpic

Comment

Why hasnt AK mentioned the store from where he got this product??? :confused:

or did i miss it? :P
                    Current
                    E92 M3 - Mineral White
                    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                    E36 318is
                    E39 540i ///M sport
                    VW CC
                    E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Originally posted by Wazif
                      Why hasnt AK mentioned the store from where he got this product??? :confused:

or did i miss it? :P
                      U missed it :)
                      Said he got it from Sharaf DG in his 1st post.
                      sigpic

Comment

Waz... u sifted through the first paragraph!!! shame on u!

Walahi Ehssan if you found the same product in Dragon Mart I'll take a box of each. Im pretty sure that they both do the same exact thing cause I bought the Yellow one (computer supposedly) and used it on my car... BRILLIANT!!!

Eyad... nope those are not my hands in the pic...
                        sigpic

Comment

How many times can it be used before it gets really dirty?!?! can it be cleaned? it will pick up dirt then what happens to this dirt?
                          Meskovic
                          this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Looks like silly putty or blue tack
                            ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

problem with it is that u'll need to change it when the color changes... the one I have still has the dust and dirt it picked up from the car.

Thing is though... u'd use this thing once every week or so and I think it would last about a month or so
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X