Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rebuild E92 M3 S65 engine RDsport RS

Hello Guys,

I found this thread in M3post and i figure out it will be tasty to post it here

Here are some teaser shots. I know some fellow M3 owners
    (and others) would like to see the internals of their car. It actually is very impressive, especially the engine. Every person that has seen the engine has commented on how well designed and built it is. :trophy:

complete rebuild of what was planned earlier. a complete car package, which includes the 4.6L engine conversion. , the engine for this car will produce around 520hp.
    More importantly, it’s naturally aspirated power keeping with the M philosophy,

also they are building an M5 engine rebuild which is 5.6L and rated at 648hp

Enjoy the Rebuilds :-

The M3

What a perfect length headers :trophy:

Weight of the original piston and connecting rod

Coming Soon Bimmers Autoworks Rebuild
    Last edited by MR.E36I; 16-02-2010, 03:59 PM.

DANG!!! I'm not an engineer nor do can I tell what makes a good engine but I can seriously admire the design and engineering that had gone into this particular engine... I just look at the tiny details and how everything fits together and I am awe-stricken!
    sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

Thanks for sharing!

Subscribing for updates :D

Comment

Waaaaaw looks amazing!

Thanks for sharing Mr.E36 :)
        sigpic
        Audi R8 - White / Blk
        Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

don't flame me guys , but since this workshop got ferrari's & such exotics , the done rebuild looks knock-off , they didn't even bother removing ITBs or skimming & flatting head/block surface & look how they polished the chamber dome in a fangali way

Comment

This really sick!

I like long tube headers and forged rods and pistons

Thanks Brother for shearing us

Comment

Originally posted by stoned-head View Post

don't flame me guys , but since this workshop got ferrari's & such exotics , the done rebuild looks knock-off , they didn't even bother removing ITBs or skimming & flatting head/block surface & look how they polished the chamber dome in a fangali way
              I dont know about their internal shop guidelines and procedures, but they've been around long enough now and have created some interesting Bimmers over time...

Comment

TRULY A PIECE OF ART...NO COMMENT
                sigpic

Comment

IT"S JUST AMAZING...That's M POWER!!!!

Originally posted by MR.E36I View Post
                  Hello Guys,

I found this thread in M3post and i figure out it will be tasty to post it here

Here are some teaser shots. I know some fellow M3 owners
                  (and others) would like to see the internals of their car. It actually is very impressive, especially the engine. Every person that has seen the engine has commented on how well designed and built it is. :trophy:

complete rebuild of what was planned earlier. a complete car package, which includes the 4.6L engine conversion. , the engine for this car will produce around 520hp.
                  More importantly, it’s naturally aspirated power keeping with the M philosophy,

also they are building an M5 engine rebuild which is 5.6L and rated at 648hp

Enjoy the Rebuilds :-

The M3

What a perfect length headers :trophy:

Weight of the original piston and connecting rod

Coming Soon Bimmers Autoworks Rebuild
                  :///M::///M::///M::///M:
                  sigpic

Comment

:welcome2:

still playing around with the configuration of all the external components of the RS46. testing the throttle bodies and the cams.

Just to give you some parameters, an RS46 with no additional components, meaning:

Stock exhaust
                    Stock Cams
                    Stock air box
                    Stock air filter
                    No EMS
                    No throttle bodies
                    No pulleys
                    91 octane pump gas

you get the concept, just the 4.6 motor with all stock parts, runs around 410 HP at the rear wheels, up from an average of 345 for a stock M3. Here is yesterday's dyno from one of the RS46 motors tested in this configuration. Note that the motor has only 700 miles on it, so they didn't pull to the 8250 RPM rev limit.

A very crude calculation translates this into 485-490 HP at the crank.

From this point forward, we see around 35 RWHP with the exhaust (Tri-Y headers, metal cats, and rear silencers) and EMS. Pulley, air filter and other gadgets will add a little more.

[YOUTUBE]2V16ruiId6U[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]Csn_JE7rFuA[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]hwSuu5d8jro[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]mwnA_La2rxc[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

Someone please send these photos to GM's Performance division and tell them this is how you make a V8 !!! Pushrods died with the carbeurator !!!
                      sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
                      Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
                      LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
                      P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
                      Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Those Headers alone is worth putting in an Art Display ....Beautiful !! ( Not saying they are useless LOL ):D

Comment

this car is :wow:
                          sigpic

Comment

For all your info RD never got their stroker kit running right! They are still struggling with the Software! ESS came forward and tuned the car for one of the customers and it was doing well but then the customer strapped on the ESS SC kit to it so basically we have a world first M3 Stroker Supercharged E92
                            EURO 04 M3
                            Current Mods:GC DA's, Eibach Sways, PF RTABs, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II + Alpine KCA-420i, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo Corners, M5 SMG Knob, Screen protector for OEM 16:9 display, VCSL: Bumper + Race Lip, CF Trunk, CF Diffuser, DIETZ TV in Motion, AP Headers, RT Cats, SS Res X-pipe, SS Race, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, GM SMG Paddles, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Intake, EVOLVE Alpha-N Tune, BBS CH's, FX-R Projectors + 3k D2S, ST40's, DINAN Rear Strut Brace

Comment

Working...
                            X