Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

335I spark plug - Special socket required ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

335I spark plug - Special socket required ..

Ok guys ...

I've received a set of spark plugs for my car today ,, and they look funny actually ...

so I'm looking for 14mm 12pt socket ( pictures attached ) ..

does anyone knows where can I find this tool ... or maybe if someone can lend it to me for a few hours ?? :please:

:thanks2:
    Attached Files

17 viewers without any reply ..looks like I'm asking for miracle .. good i didn't ask for a little bit bigger tool :) ...

thank you guys for viewing this thread anyway ... if anyone need this one in the future ..u r most welcome to get back to me ,, cuz by that time I will for sure have one ..

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

I would drive down to ACE Hardware and check for one. I remember having a tool box from there (that is nowhere to be found now, *sigh*) with all the necessary tools for such DIYs.

Worth the investment...

Comment

habibi Ayham , I've done that at the first step .. i've been to ACE in festival city but they don't have those ones ( 12 pt ) , they do have the regular 6 pt sockets ... I think I should try those hardware tools shop in Sharjah , I spoke to Ali Jano and he guided me to a shop he always buys his tools from there ... inshalla I will find one ... :)

Comment

Hope you find it soon! Keep us updated.

Comment

sorry bro...wish i cud be of help...
            Current
            E92 M3 - Mineral White
            F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
            E36 318is
            E39 540i ///M sport
            VW CC
            E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

If not, I can order you the special tools that you want...let me know.

Comment

Thanks bisho , Wazif : don't worry dude ...

Ayham : thanks man ,, I would have ordered it but it's gonna take 2 weeks to arrive .. $9 on ebay ...

Worst case , I'll take the car to jano and lend the socket for a few minutes , i'll change it on the spot .. but hopefully i'll will find it in Sharjah , it's good to have this one as most of the new BMW, MB , and many other European brands uses the same socket ...

Comment

Working...
                X