X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Consol Cup Holder DIY PHOTOS IN

hey guys

some of you saw my thread about the consoul

here is the best project i found on da net and i followed the same (each word) ,, i did it !!! by my self also guys

here is some pix of mine i wish you'll like it

before

after

pleASE BE HONEST WITH ME
    HOW IS LOOK LIKE ?

the full instruction from
    http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum....php?t=1059197

regards :D
    sigpic
    • BMS Dual intake system • BMS Oil Catch Can • BMS Oil Thermostat • COBB FMIC • COBB AccessPort V3 • Aerodynamic kit‬‏ • M Package • Cp-e Tial BOV •Cp-e 3" catless DP • Wedge performance stg3 map • Fox super SS cutback • MMP 2.5 Turbo inlets & outlets • CF Front Splitter Lip Diffuser

When fast cars become cheap, the wrong type of people buy them
    and the e36 M3 is one of the biggest victims of this phenomenon" - BMW Car Magazine

Dude, the idea is great. But, try hiding the LEDs so it will give the light effects withouth the bulbs themselves showing. It would looks much cleaner that way.
    Props for DIYing it though !! I'm a DIY addict !!
    sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
    Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
    LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
    P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
    Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

dear thanx for da advice but they dnt look ugly!!!
      sigpic
      • BMS Dual intake system • BMS Oil Catch Can • BMS Oil Thermostat • COBB FMIC • COBB AccessPort V3 • Aerodynamic kit‬‏ • M Package • Cp-e Tial BOV •Cp-e 3" catless DP • Wedge performance stg3 map • Fox super SS cutback • MMP 2.5 Turbo inlets & outlets • CF Front Splitter Lip Diffuser

and the e36 M3 is one of the biggest victims of this phenomenon" - BMW Car Magazine

Comment

Originally posted by deepocean2009 View Post
        pleASE BE HONEST WITH ME
        HOW IS LOOK LIKE ?
        You asked me to be honest, so dont mind and no offence..
        Forum Rules and Ethics rule # 4 says:
        4) No bashing for other people's cars. If you feel you can guide a fellow Bimmer to a better outcome with his car, please do so nicely. Remember, we are on different budgets and priorities when it comes to cars.
        Therefor ill be honest, sorry but that looks ugly :thumbsdown: I dont get the point of those led lights, BMWs look best when kept in the way they are made, Untouched.
        Please dont think that those led lights give a bottle of water a nice colour and it looks nice, no it doesnt.. :nono:

We are here to show you the right path and tell you the truth, not to appreciate the wrong things and bash people, take it easy and the choice is yours :)

Comment

:iagree: :whathesaid:

Comment

try to hide the bulbs if possible... i appreciate the work put into this. but honnestly speaking christmas tree lights don't work on german cars.

Comment

OMG :nono::omg2:
              Nissan Cefiro A31

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                You asked me to be honest, so dont mind and no offence..
                Forum Rules and Ethics rule # 4 says:

Therefor ill be honest, sorry but that looks ugly :thumbsdown: I dont get the point of those led lights, BMWs look best when kept in the way they are made, Untouched.
                Please dont think that those led lights give a bottle of water a nice colour and it looks nice, no it doesnt.. :nono:

We are here to show you the right path and tell you the truth, not to appreciate the wrong things and bash people, take it easy and the choice is yours :)
                :slap: man da idea its nit a bottle :D

bt i really appriciate each word u said ,, it seems guys all of you like da stock things without modifications :(

regarding the led they already hidden but only in pix its not ,,,

again i appriciate all of u guys :)
                sigpic

Comment

scout around and see if the Z3 armrest will work...

the attached pic shows it just might work. I would probably make sure before i buy it though-u get the convenience of the cupholder with an armrest...

use it, dont use it :grouphug:

Attached Files

Think before you act.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                    try to hide the bulbs if possible... i appreciate the work put into this. but honnestly speaking christmas tree lights don't work on german cars.
                    :iagree:
                    Alpina B3 3.0i 1995 saloon N:0286 :drive:
                    Alpina B5 4.4ltr V8 supercharged, saloon, 2007, N:260

Comment

where i can get this cup holder please help more than six month am looking for it here in shj & ajm i got only the armrest

man how u make this lighting i appreciate u if u can make diy i wanna do it also its very nice i like it so much
                      sigpic

Comment

man give me ur number in PM i'll search for you in abu dhabi
                        sigpic

Comment

wish # of them dont worry am just working in Etisalat

loooool

pm sent with 100% privet #

thank u in advance
                          sigpic

Comment

Poor chap. I believe you looked in the wrong place for this DIY.
                            This is where you saw it done
                            http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=336485

SEE HERE!!!
                            http://www.tmk.com/cupholders/

The thing with BMWs is you have to conceal as much as you can to retain the factory look. And when you do mod the interior lights always get the right mcd led to match the factory lights.

Comment

Working...
                            X