Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exposure through Social Networks

Hey guys,

I'm sure this must have been suggested before, and it may well already exist somewhere, but does the club have a group on any social network sites? I, like 60,000,000 others around the world, have a Facebook account, and through that i have joined the M3 owners forum, a BMW appreciation club etc. My main network is United Arab Emirates, and that has hundreds of thousands of people...some of them must be driving Beemers!

A facebook group would never replace the forum itself, but what it would do is grab people's attention (it'd sit on all members' home page), and from there they can be routed to this site via simple links. All the Facebook group homepage would need to do is advertise the benefits of membership, the headline news (RLC, meets etc) and explain a bit of history about the club. I don't know if you guys use fb, but the group can be "managed" properly, meaning that people can only join/post etc with approval and it'd need very little upkeep. I'd be happy to help if i could.

Any thoughts?
    theeldestboy

Silver 2005 E46 M3 Convertible
    Alpine White 2004 E46 M3 Coupe
    Topaz Blue 2002 M-Spec 330ci Sport Convertible
    Blue 1998 318ti M-Spec Compact Sport

we already have a facebook group! :) t hats how this club started.... search BMW UAE CLUB or BMW CLUB UAE
    ________
    Child Zoloft
    Last edited by Wazif; 18-04-2011, 08:25 AM.
    Current
    E92 M3 - Mineral White
    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
    E36 318is
    E39 540i ///M sport
    VW CC
    E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

I thought there might be...i just can't access facebook at the moment so i couldn't check!

Thanks, i will look later!
      theeldestboy

Silver 2005 E46 M3 Convertible
      Alpine White 2004 E46 M3 Coupe
      Topaz Blue 2002 M-Spec 330ci Sport Convertible
      Blue 1998 318ti M-Spec Compact Sport

Comment

Yes, we used to announce and arrange whatever on FB before the website was done..

Comment

Working...
        X