X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ///DN
    replied
    Thanks,

I un-subscribed and re-subscribed, hopefully that would sort the issue.

Leave a comment:

• RAFiK
    replied
    Originally posted by ///DN View Post
    I get email notifications for the threads I post in but no notifications from my own diy thread.
    Subscribe to your own thread, then you'd receive notifications.

Leave a comment:

• ///DN
    replied
    I get email notifications for the threads I post in but no notifications from my own diy thread.

Leave a comment:

• RAFiK
    replied
    Originally posted by John_Constantin View Post
    Thank you for the quick reply! :)
    We're here to help :)

Leave a comment:

• John_Constantin
    replied
    Thank you !

Thank you for the quick reply! :)

Leave a comment:

• RAFiK
    replied
    Originally posted by John_Constantin View Post
    Hello guys, didn't know where to post this so i hope this is the right place, i would like to post an add here in the marketplace for my car that is for sale but don't have the New thread/post button anywhere, i can only reply to posts but not create any. Is that normal?
    As mentioned in the welcome mail, you'll be able to have full access to the forum after having 10 posts. This is part of our security measures to protect the forum from bots and automated user accounts from spamming.

Leave a comment:

• John_Constantin
    replied
    Hello guys, didn't know where to post this so i hope this is the right place, i would like to post an add here in the marketplace for my car that is for sale but don't have the New thread/post button anywhere, i can only reply to posts but not create any. Is that normal?

Leave a comment:

• ahmad.alkhalil
    replied
    good job on the new forum look Rifo and everyone else involved... looks brilliant! :thumbsup2:

Leave a comment:

• jeanloup
    replied
    In general it is a big improvement. Well done guys.

Leave a comment:

• RAFiK
    replied
    I've noticed this already, it is a vBulletin related issue, even though it is bit rare. I'll seek more into this if there's a way around it.
    Last edited by RAFiK; 07-01-2014, 09:41 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Wazif
    replied
    The issue of double posts still persists.... A few threads has duplicate posts in them (e.g. The latest bi-weekly thread). Although, the user clicks post once, there is a message that pops up asking stay/leave page confusing the user and prompting them to possibly click twice. Any idea what could be causing this? possible browser issues?

Leave a comment:

• RAFiK
    started a topic Forum Updates -- Questions & Feedback!

Forum Updates -- Questions & Feedback!

Post your questions and feedback regarding the updates here, it is important for us to know the problems you face in order for us to face them. Also if you like them give us a clap! ;)

Cheers!
    Last edited by RAFiK; 07-01-2014, 02:56 PM.
Working...
X