Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Username issues

Hi Guys

every time i log on to the forum i have to enter my username and password again even though i always check the save your password box...sometimes i enter it, then click on a thread then i am forced to enter it again.

anyways i can have it saved so that i log in right away. i always use the same computer and browser.

thanks,

same here...but since last three days it was fine and no need to re-enter the password again

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
    E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

clear your browser's history and clear all the cookies.

Comment

But that would erase all the things it remembers now?
        sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Probably you have to check your browser settings... check if history/cache is saved for more than one day, and check that your browser saves the user/pass for the site
          ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

Originally posted by Hasan Shaikh View Post
            But that would erase all the things it remembers now?
            yeah.. starting fresh all over again.

i'm not a technical guy, but from what i read and seen in other forums this is the only way out. you can only remove your cookies without removing history, but i just like to start fresh.

regards.

Comment

it has nothing to do with the forums ,, usually its the browser settings issues but it also related to some third party softwares like anti virus or firewall ..

Comment

will i never enter my user name or pass i even think i forgot my pass,, only put the fourm site in my office and at home in firefox and its already saved there with out any problem or to retype the user and pass again ..
                try there in firefox and see if the problem be the same
                sigpic

Comment

Using Google Chrome here, and never had that problem ... :)

Try shifting to FireFox or Google Chrome ;)

Won't add more on what the guys have already said..
                  sigpic
                  07' HFP Accord | Current
                  HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

+1 i did that and it worked Fine
                    sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                    E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                    E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                    E23 735i - Sold

Comment

I am using google chrome and explorer...same issue

Comment

STOP using hacked windows and softwares you lebeneeese :laughhard:

( look who's talking :lol: )

Comment

my work laptop works fine... however my messed up laptop at home doesn't work for shhh...t

Comment

Working...
                          X