Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMW enthusiast, addict , professional, expert and individual.....
    ________
    WEED
    Last edited by Wazif; 18-04-2011, 07:50 AM.
    Current
    E92 M3 - Mineral White
    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
    E36 318is
    E39 540i ///M sport
    VW CC
    E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Originally posted by Wazif View Post
      BMW enthusiast, addict , professional, expert and individual.....
      Sounds good to me, looks like the right ascending order

Comment

i thought senior members should have higher posts than active? no? yes?

you can also add BMW Freak lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post

i thought senior members should have higher posts than active? no? yes?

you can also add BMW Freak lol
          You're right Bruno, Senior member should always be higher than the active member. First the member becomes active, then after his posts increase he then becomes Senior. <<---- Note the point Rifo

Comment

BMW Freak is also a nice title, after BMW Enthusiast I guess BMW Freak should be added :)

Comment

WTF? im getting demoted!! :(
              ________
              Colorado dispensary
              Last edited by Wazif; 18-04-2011, 07:50 AM.
              Current
              E92 M3 - Mineral White
              F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
              E36 318is
              E39 540i ///M sport
              VW CC
              E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Originally posted by Wazif View Post
                WTF? im getting demoted!! :(
                LoLz, no dude you're not getting demoted. You'll have the same position with a new designation, as simple as that :)

Comment

Originally posted by RiFo View Post
                  there are couple of moderators in our Haissam and Petrolhead, they're moderators cuz they knw the rules and regulations very well and been long with us since the start just like moi :)

:hi:
                  Meskovic
                  this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Hi Nabil, just got to know now that you're also a Moderator :D

Comment

There are many things that people dont know/ ignore about me and this club :)
                      Meskovic
                      this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
                        LoLzzzz... I know what you're pointing at ;)
                        But just take it easy, I dont think he meant to forget your name.

Comment

Nabil is the one who initiated the entire thing :bow:

the one who lit the torch

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                            Nabil is the one who initiated the entire thing :bow:

the one who lit the torch
                            WoW Nabil, so sorry I didnt knw that. Highly appreciate your litting the torch thing :) Well done

Comment

Alright Rifo, ive prepared a list of my suggestions for the user titles and here it is:

Club UAE Addict
                              BMW Enthusiast
                              BMW Guru
                              BMW Expert
                              BMW Extraordinaire!
                              BMW Individual !

This is the best I can suggest, you can apply anything you like and then you decide the number of posts. Hope you like the titles

Comment

Man you know we all love you!! Quit b*tching!!! :D

Right, Rifo, let's hold this back and don't make it official. We'll decide on this collectively, next time we meet we'll finalize....

SSense, it's no glamour being a moderator or an admin!!! :( Believe me, it's a dirty job!

Comment

Working...
                                X