Finally i know what the M. stands for in your name :P:P

Leave a comment:

• RAFiK
    replied
    no worries :).....

Leave a comment:

• Bashar M.
    replied
    Thanks alot SSense for posting your opinion/concerns about our club and website, and we do value these opinions.

Regarding the addressed matter we do not prefer, or concentrate, on just 3-series BMWs, and we are not biased in anyway toward them. In Fact, we do talk about other models and discuss them. The problem you see is generated from the fact that our club has "Alot" of 3-series and M3s since they are the most available and desirable in our market. Moreover, those members are the most active members on our boards. As a result, most of our discussions are addressing 3-series or M3s.

We are trying our best to encourage our other members to be active and post about their cars so we can have various kinds of discussions about other BMW models.

Again thank you for raising your voice and adding your opinion.

Bashar Mousa

Leave a comment:

• SSense
    replied
    Originally posted by RiFo View Post
    I'm as an M3 Owner and A Forum Administrator couldn't agree more SSense .. and don't worry no one will block or ban you lol... The thing is maybe 75% of our members own E46 shapes and since the club has started we had not a single E39 in the club ...now we have all sorts of series and we're coming up with new banners soon, im just waiting for my friend to come from syria so he can work on them u'll definitely see more series including the E39 :)..

its always welcome to here members suggestions :D ..
    Thanks alot Rifo, thats all i wanted to hear :bow:

Leave a comment:

• SSense
    replied
    Originally posted by Wazif View Post
    Probably one reason you feel so is because of the large number of e46s/M3s in the group. Also, cause these are the people who are active across the board :)
    Thanks for your post Wazif, I guess you're right, but in the end we all are a BMW team. Its all about the look of the website, nothing related to the threads. I personally enter all the threads even if they are for M3s and post my suggestions if I can help or even get to know the M3 owners, which is really cool.

Leave a comment:

• RAFiK
    replied
    I'm as an M3 Owner and A Forum Administrator couldn't agree more SSense .. and don't worry no one will block or ban you lol... The thing is maybe 75% of our members own E46 shapes and since the club has started we had not a single E39 in the club ...now we have all sorts of series and we're coming up with new banners soon, im just waiting for my friend to come from syria so he can work on them u'll definitely see more series including the E39 :)..

its always welcome to here members suggestions :D ..

Leave a comment:

• Wazif
    replied
    Probably one reason you feel so is because of the large number of e46s/M3s in the group. Also, cause these are the people who are active across the board :)
    ________
    Fix Ps3
    Last edited by Wazif; 18-04-2011, 07:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Wazif
    replied
    Thank you for the valuable suggestion SSense....we welcome such comments that will definitely improve the way we function as a club....I am sure the admins will agree too... :)
    ________
    Prilosec Lawsuit
    Last edited by Wazif; 18-04-2011, 07:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

• SSense
    started a topic My Opinion about BMW CLUB UAE

My Opinion about BMW CLUB UAE

Hello everyone on this board, being a newbie i know it isnt right to give my opinion or judge Club UAE on no basis. Its been couple of days since ive started posting here, results are just marvellous. All you guys make the new members feel like family and so comfortable. Im thankful to all the administrators who have worked really hard and are still working so hard to keep this board updated and controlled, special thanks to Ayham who had thought about the idea of a BMW Club in UAE and Launched it + Bruno who has been a helpful hand to me from my start.
    There is a small suggestion that I have related to this Club and would like to talk about it , ofcourse with respect to every member on this board.

Whenever I enter this board, it always gives me a feeling that it is a M3 board, doesnt feel like an all round BMW board. The other day I asked a friend of mine to enter this site for the first time, he had the same opinion too. Ive noticed the reason is because everywhere when you enter the Club you 'mostly' see M3s or 3 series pics, the first page before you log in you see M3s, even now on top of your page you see the 3 series more. Frankly im not trying to be partial that I have an E39 M5 and Id like to see an E39 M5s pic, not at all, thats not what I mean. What I mean is, why not make the look of this website look like a BMW site, rather than giving it a look of an E46 website. Im sure most of the members here might be owning 3 Series, but cmon, this site is open for all the BMWs around the UAE, and there are people who own many other Series too.

In my conclusion, Id say it would be a good idea if the administrators here place some pics of different BMW Series too. Or why not have on the first page like a simple slideshow, which shows different Series of the BMW ?
    In the end, I have nothing against this Club, infact I am a member and would always love to be a helping hand to make this Club get better and better. So please,
    No offences and No Hard Feelings to anyone, and please avoid kicking or blocking me ;) from entering this site for raising a voice.

I believe suggestions make things get better, ive done my part of job. The rest is upto the board administrators and opinions of other board members.

SSense :thanks:
Working...
X