My Opinion about BMW CLUB UAE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Opinion about BMW CLUB UAE

Hello everyone on this board, being a newbie i know it isnt right to give my opinion or judge Club UAE on no basis. Its been couple of days since ive started posting here, results are just marvellous. All you guys make the new members feel like family and so comfortable. Im thankful to all the administrators who have worked really hard and are still working so hard to keep this board updated and controlled, special thanks to Ayham who had thought about the idea of a BMW Club in UAE and Launched it + Bruno who has been a helpful hand to me from my start.
    There is a small suggestion that I have related to this Club and would like to talk about it , ofcourse with respect to every member on this board.

Whenever I enter this board, it always gives me a feeling that it is a M3 board, doesnt feel like an all round BMW board. The other day I asked a friend of mine to enter this site for the first time, he had the same opinion too. Ive noticed the reason is because everywhere when you enter the Club you 'mostly' see M3s or 3 series pics, the first page before you log in you see M3s, even now on top of your page you see the 3 series more. Frankly im not trying to be partial that I have an E39 M5 and Id like to see an E39 M5s pic, not at all, thats not what I mean. What I mean is, why not make the look of this website look like a BMW site, rather than giving it a look of an E46 website. Im sure most of the members here might be owning 3 Series, but cmon, this site is open for all the BMWs around the UAE, and there are people who own many other Series too.

In my conclusion, Id say it would be a good idea if the administrators here place some pics of different BMW Series too. Or why not have on the first page like a simple slideshow, which shows different Series of the BMW ?
    In the end, I have nothing against this Club, infact I am a member and would always love to be a helping hand to make this Club get better and better. So please,
    No offences and No Hard Feelings to anyone, and please avoid kicking or blocking me ;) from entering this site for raising a voice.

I believe suggestions make things get better, ive done my part of job. The rest is upto the board administrators and opinions of other board members.

SSense :thanks:

Thank you for the valuable suggestion SSense....we welcome such comments that will definitely improve the way we function as a club....I am sure the admins will agree too... :)
    ________
    Prilosec Lawsuit
    Last edited by Wazif; 18-04-2011, 07:47 AM.
    Current
    E92 M3 - Mineral White
    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
    E36 318is
    E39 540i ///M sport
    VW CC
    E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Probably one reason you feel so is because of the large number of e46s/M3s in the group. Also, cause these are the people who are active across the board :)
      ________
      Fix Ps3
      Last edited by Wazif; 18-04-2011, 07:47 AM.
      Current
      E92 M3 - Mineral White
      F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
      E36 318is
      E39 540i ///M sport
      VW CC
      E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

I'm as an M3 Owner and A Forum Administrator couldn't agree more SSense .. and don't worry no one will block or ban you lol... The thing is maybe 75% of our members own E46 shapes and since the club has started we had not a single E39 in the club ...now we have all sorts of series and we're coming up with new banners soon, im just waiting for my friend to come from syria so he can work on them u'll definitely see more series including the E39 :)..

its always welcome to here members suggestions :D ..
        Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
        Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
        Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
        Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
        1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
        Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
        eMail:
        Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

Originally posted by Wazif View Post
          Probably one reason you feel so is because of the large number of e46s/M3s in the group. Also, cause these are the people who are active across the board :)
          Thanks for your post Wazif, I guess you're right, but in the end we all are a BMW team. Its all about the look of the website, nothing related to the threads. I personally enter all the threads even if they are for M3s and post my suggestions if I can help or even get to know the M3 owners, which is really cool.

Comment

Originally posted by RiFo View Post
            I'm as an M3 Owner and A Forum Administrator couldn't agree more SSense .. and don't worry no one will block or ban you lol... The thing is maybe 75% of our members own E46 shapes and since the club has started we had not a single E39 in the club ...now we have all sorts of series and we're coming up with new banners soon, im just waiting for my friend to come from syria so he can work on them u'll definitely see more series including the E39 :)..

its always welcome to here members suggestions :D ..
            Thanks alot Rifo, thats all i wanted to hear :bow:

Comment

Thanks alot SSense for posting your opinion/concerns about our club and website, and we do value these opinions.

Regarding the addressed matter we do not prefer, or concentrate, on just 3-series BMWs, and we are not biased in anyway toward them. In Fact, we do talk about other models and discuss them. The problem you see is generated from the fact that our club has "Alot" of 3-series and M3s since they are the most available and desirable in our market. Moreover, those members are the most active members on our boards. As a result, most of our discussions are addressing 3-series or M3s.

We are trying our best to encourage our other members to be active and post about their cars so we can have various kinds of discussions about other BMW models.

Again thank you for raising your voice and adding your opinion.

Bashar Mousa
              sigpic
              iDingPower SII

Sponsors:

Pirelli
              Falcons Garage
              Carbotech

Comment

no worries :).....

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
                Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
                eMail:
                Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

Originally posted by Bashar M. View Post
                  Bashar Mousa
                  Finally i know what the M. stands for in your name :P:P

Need Assistance?
                  eMail:
                  Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

Originally posted by Bashar M. View Post
                    Thanks alot SSense for posting your opinion/concerns about our club and website, and we do value these opinions.

Regarding the addressed matter we do not prefer, or concentrate, on just 3-series BMWs, and we are not biased in anyway toward them. In Fact, we do talk about other models and discuss them. The problem you see is generated from the fact that our club has "Alot" of 3-series and M3s since they are the most available and desirable in our market. Moreover, those members are the most active members on our boards. As a result, most of our discussions are addressing 3-series or M3s.

We are trying our best to encourage our other members to be active and post about their cars so we can have various kinds of discussions about other BMW models.

Bashar Mousa

Pleasure is all mine Bashar

Comment

Finally i know what the M. stands for in your name :P:P
                      Haha...... Man you asked before

See even my name has the BMW first two initials (Bashar Mousa :p
                      sigpic
                      iDingPower SII

Sponsors:

Pirelli
                      Falcons Garage
                      Carbotech

Comment

in fact it is not only about Ms... we would also like to encourage other non-Ms to show become frequent posters.

thanks for your suggestions Ssense we will work on these and add a touch of other bmws into the pics. i moved this thread into the suggestion section.

we are over 25 M5s and over 25 M3s on this forum it seems that the M3 boys are more active by nature. the rest are 335s, M6s and X5s X6s and Z4s etc...

rifo for the coming days please do post up some pics... of 5 series on the main web page.

i would also suggest that we run a quick photoshoot session on that date!? how does that sound??? :woot:

Comment

haha u family name has to be Waleed :P:P

Need Assistance?
                          eMail:
                          Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

haha u family name has to be Waleed :P:P
                            do not spam!:slap:

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                              i would also suggest that we run a quick photoshoot session on that date!? how does that sound??? :woot:
                              that would be awesome ..... SSense bring ur baby and let it be famous :P ..i'll bring Dexy also

Need Assistance?
                              eMail:
                              Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

Working...
                              X