A small suggestion!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A small suggestion!

I have noticed that during the last event in kalba. That people are having a hard time remembering names and faces and co-relate them with the nicks on the forums. So my suggestion is, to make it easier for all of us and perhaps make the experience of meeting people easier. How about starting a thread for people to introduce:
    1. Their real name along with the username on the forum.
    2. Their picture.

This would make things ALOT easier for next events and meets. People would go to other people whom they haven't met and go like "ohhh, You're the one who posted blah blah and so on"

Hope you get my point. This will certainly make members feel more at home and recognized! Thanks for listening! :D

Past Ride: E39 530i
    Current Ride: E46 330i Hartge
    Mods: Matt Black Front Grille | Hartge ECU Chip Tuning | Smoked Rear lights | M3 front bumper | M-Tech rear spoiler | Stett performance headers | Rear M-tech 1 bumper

Thanks for your suggestion, we always love seeing new members suggesting in some way or the other..

But here's my point, why do you think we arrange such events, outings, drives ? Think of it and you'll know, such events are made to mingle with all people around. You cant stand in one place and expect to know members, hence make the move and introduce yourself, thats the way of getting to know everyone.. :)

Comment

^ Won't add more on what said above, how about turning the forum into Facebook ? :rofl:

More meetings and events are on the way, so be patient you will get to know everyone ! ;)
      sigpic
      07' HFP Accord | Current
      HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

I see both of your points. Thanks for the quick responses. I was just having a hard time remembering names from the last event. Meeting so many people.. you can't help but get slightly confused or forgetful.. I guess things will clear out as I participate in the upcoming events. Thanks again! :D

Mods: Matt Black Front Grille | Hartge ECU Chip Tuning | Smoked Rear lights | M3 front bumper | M-Tech rear spoiler | Stett performance headers | Rear M-tech 1 bumper

Comment

(OFFTOPIC) Say M_Powerholic, its Ayman if im not mistaken? What ride are you getting??? :excited:

Comment

hahaha, it took you all over the old threads to get my name ! :P haha :rofl:

Yup it's Ayman, I was with Bruno, in the X5... ;)
            sigpic
            07' HFP Accord | Current
            HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Regarding this topic, i found that name tags help! :) might feel like u are in high school, but name tagging is being used by major corporations to ease the communication etc!

Real Name and Forum User Name!

My suggestion :)

Cheers!
              sigpic
              Audi R8 - White / Blk
              Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

bisho will like this topics :rofl:

Comment

Name tags FTW!!
                  Current
                  E92 M3 - Mineral White
                  F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                  E36 318is
                  E39 540i ///M sport
                  VW CC
                  E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.162 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/302)

Trust me, you meet me once you ll remember.
                    sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
                    2006 Z4M - SOLD
                    1967 SHELBY GT500CR - SOLD
                    2001 Ferrari 550 Maranello - SOLD
                    2001 Ferrari 456 MGTA - CURRENT
                    2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT
                    2003 Citroen Saxo 1.1 - Special Mongol Rally 2012 - SOLD TO CHARITY
                    1997 E36 M3 - PROJECT CAR
                    2008 Ferrari 312 Scaglietti - CURRENT

Comment

Name tags as in?? I'm not getting the idea here..

Comment

Originally posted by akanso View Post
                        bisho will like this topics :rofl:
                        :laughhard:
                        Actually attending any event like Hafeet will help you to know ALL members, just you want to remember members nicknames on the forum (you can bring with you printout), when you meet any new face, just ask him/her about real name and nickname then it will be easy for you to match :)

Attending more events will be perfect if your memory can't store well : P

Comment

Originally posted by Bisho View Post
                          (you can bring with you printout), when you meet any new face, just ask him/her about real name and nickname then it will be easy for you to match :)
                          Me likes that ! Very clever :bow: + you can tick on the names you met, then move on to the next member..

Comment

Originally posted by Bisho View Post
                            : Attending more events will be perfect if your memory can't store well : P
                            or at least attending the last one in ur case ;)
                            sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                              Me likes that ! Very clever :bow: + you can tick on the names you met, then move on to the next member..
                              mmmm nice idea Ali, we call it check list, am i right? :fags:

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                              E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Working...
                              X