UEFA Champions league 2010/2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SSense View Post
    Its always the referee that we blame when we lose, nothing new.. Barca deserved two clear penalties, only one was awarded, we never complained.. Champions league is not for the boys, go practice for the next season, GAYYNERS !

Here's the match stats for those crying over their loss:

Match Stats

Barcelona Arsenal

20(12) Shots (on Goal) 0(0)

Barca was the only team in the pitch, see stats, shame to arse-nal for disgracing and disappointing their fans (and you blame the ref)

You call them GUNNERS ? I call them GONERS !
    Again.. we are playing Defense..
    you forgot the match in emirates park?
    11players+1referee Vs 10 Players.. yah we are Goners :)
    sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
    E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
    E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
    E23 735i - Sold

Comment

and no its nt only me..
      http://www.goalzz.com/main.aspx?showarticle=99793&obj=0
      sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
      E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
      E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
      E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by springz View Post
        Again.. we are playing Defense..
        you forgot the match in emirates park?
        11players+1referee Vs 10 Players.. yah we are Goners :)
        You were not forced to play defense, should Barca respect that you're playing defense and stop attacking ya3ni ?? Come on Rabie3 !

Emirates Park ? Dont remind me about the history bro, talk about present.. Or else stop playing and keep looking only at Arsenal's pictures holding the Cup and be happy..

What pisses me off are your reasons after you lose, Barca didnt buy or own the referee, all referees are investigated by FIFA after the matches for their faults.. Dont put referee's faults on Barca..

Inshort if you say you were playing defense, maybe you should have defended better than what you did, cuz that wasnt enough to keep Barca away of your post.. Blame your defense !

Comment

Oh come on now, another excuse ! You think Persie could have brought you the win, what was Nasri doing then ? Why didnt he alone make you win if you think Persie's red card made alot of difference to the team..

Let me tell you then, we didnt have Puyol and Pique, but we still managed to lead the team without them..

Accept the fact that you're out and stop reading articles and posting them here to prove that injustice had been done with your team, the match is over Rabie3, wake up dude !
          Last edited by SSense; 09-03-2011, 11:06 PM.

Comment

haha arguing with u is fun :P
            Yalla ya 3ami mabrook w inshalla ull take the cup :D
            And dont make fun of the Gunners we are good enough :spank:
            sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
            E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
            E23 735i - Sold

Comment

haha arguing with u is fun :P
              Yalla ya 3ami mabrook w inshalla ull take the cup :D
              And dont make fun of the Gunners we are good enough :spank:
              Thx ! Arsenal is a great team and ill always respect them :bow:

Hard Luck, better luck next time :)

Comment

Ali is right there is no way the ref made such a big difference. Why arent you mentioning the penalty that should have been given to messi in the first half ? Messi never dives and the replays show clearly that it was a penalty.
                Barca was clearly the better team , and van persie being sent off had no impact on the game. I dont think he touched the ball much anyway.
                And if Almunia wasnt playing , I think they score would have been much tougher.
                07 E64 650i Silver

sigpic

Comment

Where is Tottenham in this list??

Comment

Originally posted by BigLion View Post
                    Where is Tottenham in this list??
                    i cant add more than 8 polls for the voting 8 is Max. sry
                    sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                    E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                    E23 735i - Sold

Comment

barca will make it again. they are good as hell.
                      E46 330CI Convertible
                      sigpic

Comment

i cant add more than 8 polls for the voting 8 is Max. sry

thanks man - not sure how for they will get, but respect as always to Redknapp - that guy knows how to win!

Comment

What do you guys think of Shakhtar? They trashed Roma !
                          07 E64 650i Silver

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BigLion View Post
                            thanks man - not sure how for they will get, but respect as always to Redknapp - that guy knows how to win!
                            Indeed :)

Originally posted by Rady View Post
                            What do you guys think of Shakhtar? They trashed Roma !
                            I've Never seen Roma In such miserable situation, Roma Got Owned!
                            Big props for Shakhtar i personally think they will be the bomb of the league this year.
                            sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                            E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                            E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Indeed :)

I've Never seen Roma In such miserable situation, Roma Got Owned!
                              Big props for Shakhtar i personally think they will be the bomb of the league this year.
                              Same, they have an amazing coach, and no im not biased because hes romanian :) Who would have thought they could win the UEFA lst year ?
                              Barca-Shakhtar in the final ftw :D
                              07 E64 650i Silver

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rady View Post
                                Same, they have an amazing coach, and no im not biased because hes romanian :) Who would have thought they could win the UEFA lst year ?
                                Barca-Shakhtar in the final ftw :D
                                Would love to see Barca-Inter in the final.. cz i know im gonna see alot of blood barca got a revenge to take :D
                                sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                                E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                                E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Working...
                                X