UEFA Champions League 2009/2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alquazi View Post
    Pride? What pride? Your goal keeper goes towards Morinho at the end of the game trying to push him out of the field, then Barca very disrespectfully turns on the water sprinklers as soon as the game is over to get the Inter players off the pitch. That is a sore loser if I ever saw one.
    I'm sorry Ali but what happened after the game was disgraceful.
    turning on the sprinklers wasn't nice ur right, but valdes was thought murinho was going to the barca fans etc...

barca at least should win the liga to save this year.. but i hope this doesn't save guardiola's a$$ hehe :)

BMW history:
    07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Pride? What pride? Your goal keeper goes towards Morinho at the end of the game trying to push him out of the field, then Barca very disrespectfully turns on the water sprinklers as soon as the game is over to get the Inter players off the pitch. That is a sore loser if I ever saw one.
      I'm sorry Ali but what happened after the game was disgraceful.
      Disgraceful ? Huh ! Alright, lets talk about what happened during the game first, then we'll go for after the game.. Look at Thiago when he got the red card how he attacked Sergi, is this what your coach teaches your players ? Is this your sports spirit ? Is this how you react when you get a red card ? I pity you and your team..

Now dont tell me how Sergi acted was wrong, FYI its called football tactics..

[YOUTUBE]jSRgJOpM5-4[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

Yeah but that is a sissy's tactic what Sergi did... forget both teams... Bayern will win (hopefully Ribery will be back for the final although FIFA have extended his red card to 2 more games)
        ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

Originally posted by petrolhead View Post
          Yeah but that is a sissy's tactic what Sergi did... forget both teams... Bayern will win (hopefully Ribery will be back for the final although FIFA have extended his red card to 2 more games)
          Tactic is a tactic, this is what players have been taught while playing a game to always act, inorder to get cards for the other team.. Sergi's move was clever, even the referee didnt notice.. Just as the clever Maradona hand goal tactic which won Argentina the 1986 World Cup..

I think the way Thiago acted was :ghey:

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.592 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/302)

Guys :D the game is over inter won it no matter wat tactic they choosed to play that's part of the game...sounds like u work for al jazeera sports still analyzin games a week after :D :D
            BTW I'? a Barca fan but again we hav to accept defeat Inter were smarter than Barca that night and guardiola wasn't precaucious enough OMH, as his team entered the arena with the same mentality and game style as all the other games they played
            sigpic

Comment

Champions League Factoid;

For the past six years, the team that knocked out the team that eliminated Real Madrid has won the championchip. For example, this year Leon knocked out Real and then Bayern knocked out Leon, so Bayren will win the championship.
              -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
              Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
              Schrick cams
              Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
              Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
              KW Coilovers V3
              WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

i'm happy as long as inter is doesnt win

Comment

Champions League Factoid;

For the past six years, the team that knocked out the team that eliminated Real Madrid has won the championchip. For example, this year Leon knocked out Real and then Bayern knocked out Leon, so Bayren will win the championship.
                  wrong :read:

last year, Liverpool knocked out Real Madrid in the 2nd round, then Chelsea knocked out Liverpool in the 1/4-final, but Chelsea didn't win it :P

BMW history:

Comment

Last year Barca Took it .. haha i still remember i was watching it in the cafe and this african chelsa fan was teasing us all the tym ... i still remember the look on his face when barca scored in the last few second .. haha Poor him walla shfe2et 3aleh lol !
                    sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                    E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                    E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                    E23 735i - Sold

Comment

"shfe2et 3aleh"

Current
                      E92 M3 - Mineral White
                      F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                      E36 318is
                      E39 540i ///M sport
                      VW CC
                      E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Originally posted by Wazif View Post
                        "shfe2et 3aleh"

felt sorry for him :)

Comment

haha yah :P
                          sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                          E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                          E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                          E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Syria will win ... Period !
                            Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
                            Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
                            Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
                            Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
                            1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
                            Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
                            eMail:
                            Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

Originally posted by RiFo View Post
                              Syria will win ... Period !
                              against lebanon, maybe :P

BMW history:

Comment

Egypt will crush all :P