No announcement yet.

UEFA Champions League 2009/2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Springy, this is football so stop giving excuses that your team had injuries etc... If you think you people got a draw because three of your players had injuries then why didnt you back out from the match and admitted you're not ready to play ? If three of your players had injuries what about the rest of the substitutes ? Just kick them out if theyre not good enough to play against a professional team like Barca !

FYI, you got lucky with the penalty and Puyol's red card, which he clearly didnt deserve..

The difference between your Arsenal and our Barca is that, you people get happy when you draw, London probably is still celebrating until now, but Barca's never satisfied until they win the hell out of you..

Will wait for you at Camp Nou, come prepared with all your players who're injured and who're not injured..

Comment

haha i must admint i wanted barca to win 2-1 last night although i really love both teams... i wanted barca to have an easier game at home so they won't be exhausted when they meet real madrid in the liga :)

barca dominated & missed a dozen chances, and the penalty was a wrong call, not to mention the red card...

at least we get to watch a great game next week, barca will miss their 2 center defenders PUYOL & PIQUE, while arsenal will miss FABREGAS..... i still think barca can win at home but if arsenal do it then they deserve to reach the semi-finals :)

p.s. springz...... barca also have eric abidal injured :P

BMW history:
      07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

SSense Im Not Giving Excuses Im just Saying If we Had Our Big Players Playing last night there Would be a whole Different Scenario .. I dont Hate Barca , Actually Barca is my Sec. Fav. Team Ya3ni if we Got out ( LA SAMA7 ALLAH ) ill be cheering for Barca..
        Bk to Topic:
        Haissam The Penalty Was Clear and You Could see Fabregas got Injured right after Shooting The Penalty .. We Have a good advantage now that puyol kash Barra..
        Inshalla We'll win Honestly i dont Believe in Home and Away .. A Match is a match no matter where it was ..
        sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
        E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
        E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
        E23 735i - Sold

Comment

I don't know why you are all arguing. It doesn't matter who wins between these two, because at the end there can only be one.

Bayern Munchen
          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
          Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
          Schrick cams
          Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
          Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
          KW Coilovers V3
          WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by alquazi View Post
            I don't know why you are all arguing. It doesn't matter who wins between these two, because at the end there can only be one.

Bayern Munchen
            You please keep yourself busy in racing, when Barca wins ill give you a call myself to remind you that Bayern Munich was never destined to win..

Stop dreaming bro :blah:

Comment

Manchester will soooo Rape Bayern in Old traford !! :runaway:
              sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
              E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
              E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
              E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                You please keep yourself busy in racing, when Barca wins ill give you a call myself to remind you that Bayern Munich was never destined to win..

Stop dreaming bro :blah:
                LOL, dreams come true bro. sometimes :)
                -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
                Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
                Schrick cams
                Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
                Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
                KW Coilovers V3
                WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by alquazi View Post
                  LOL, dreams come true bro. sometimes :)
                  May all your dreams come true, Ameen, and may Bayern Munich never win :P

Comment

^ Amen
                    sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                    E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                    E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Main Post Updated*
                      sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                      E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                      E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Springy, can you confirm if those are local timings or .... ?

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                          Springy, can you confirm if those are local timings or .... ?
                          Nope Bro those are GMT Timings ... Add 4 Hours :)
                          sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                          E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                          E23 735i - Sold

Comment

are you ready guys?!?

inter is almost confirmed in the semi's coz they're leading 1-0 in the 80th minute..

BARCA or ARSENAL?????

BMW history:
                            07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Mabrook For Barca They Did a good game indeed.. Hard Luck For my Team Arsenal Honestly i'm proud of my lil soliders they Did and gave what they have ... :)

Final Updates:

Barcelona vs Inter Millan on the Semi Finals WAiting For the other 4teams 2mrw To play and see whos following the Semi Finals INshalla :)

Main Post Updated*
                              sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                              E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                              E23 735i - Sold

Comment

What a game that was ! Good the game came to a stop, or else there was no stop to Messi's goals :drool:

Hard Luck to Arsenal fans and I hope Man Utd fans got the threatening message by seeing Messi's game *Beware*

Comment

Working...
                                X