• Show
Clear All

well deserved germany

argentina sucked not worth feeling sorry for them :(

BMW history:
    07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

+1

Klose needs just 2 more goals to break the record for most goals in the world cup
      ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

yeah Klose already tied Gerd Moller's record he doesn't do much effort to score but he's always in the right place, which is sometimes enough for a striker

where's alquazi man? i expected him to come & make fun of us hehe :rofl2:

BMW history:

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.509 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179)

So as I said ****** teams will qualify and if paraguay beats spain then this WC is officially the craziest crap I've ever watched

Comment

lol bruno chill out man you need to start watching golf...............

this is football! we love it coz you never know what will happen!

BMW history:

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

Paraguay were very close from owning Spain! Cardozo should be shot!

Comment

was a close game but SPAIN were better..

my 2 favorite european teams made it to the Semi's........ (HOLLAND & SPAIN) :)

let's see if SPAIN have got what it takes to beat GERMANY.. HOLLAND should be able to pass URUGUAY unless the champions on 1930 & 1950 come up with something very special :)

4 games to go :(

BMW history:

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

If I'm to throw a very early prediction, judging from the games levels, Germany has the most well-rounded team and hence their chances of winning the title are the highest.

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.509 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179)

Germany will go down and uruguay will take this year's trophy... My theory stands. Paraguay couldve won spain but that penalty miss screwed everything

Comment

+1

Germany and Holland so far have played the best out of the remaining teams... Spain is very emotional and are an up and down team... Holland are similar to Germany attacking style of play... I predict a double D final (Dutch vs Deutschland)
                      ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

While the Dutch play an offensive style, Ze Germans possess more last-touch players; the key to winning matches. I predict Germany for the cup.

Comment

Main Updated With The new Schedule and Timings... *
                          sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                          E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                          E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                          E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Germany did Well And I Honestly Was Shocked by the Score..
                            Weird Match... More Like What A Weird World Cup!
                            sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                            E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                            E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                            E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post

While the Dutch play an offensive style, Ze Germans possess more last-touch players; the key to winning matches. I predict Germany for the cup.
                              +1 And Would Love to see Germany vs Holland In the Final...
                              :kaboom:
                              sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                              E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                              E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
                                yeah Klose already tied Gerd Moller's record he doesn't do much effort to score but he's always in the right place, which is sometimes enough for a striker

where's alquazi man? i expected him to come & make fun of us hehe :rofl2:
                                I'm right here :). Before this game I would have agreed with you on Klose, but in this game he was playing great. He was all over the field running after every pass fighting for every ball. It will be great to watch him break ronaldos record which was held for a long time by fellow GERMAN Muller.
                                Originally posted by springz View Post
                                Main Updated With The new Schedule and Timings... *
                                I guess you didn't like my advise the first time, so I'll try one more time. Just put GERMANY as the winner of the final from now and save yourself the trouble.
                                Originally posted by springz View Post
                                Germany did Well And I Honestly Was Shocked by the Score..
                                Weird Match... More Like What A Weird World Cup!
                                Why does every one keep saying it is a weird world cup? There were no big surprises or upsets. Everyone knew befor the start that Italy and France were week, the only surprise has been England playing so poor after playing good in qulifications. But England got knocked out by a good GERMAN team, so did Argentina. brasil got outplayed by a good Dutch team. What will you say after GERMANY beats Spain? there is no one left? Well that's because GERMANY is knocking them down one after the other.
                                Guess what? after GERMANY beats Holland there wont be any other team left in the tournament, :hmm:
                                -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
                                Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
                                Schrick cams
                                Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
                                Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
                                KW Coilovers V3
                                WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X