No announcement yet.

World Cup Finals 2010 - South Africa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You Germans Suck Big time.. We Should Teach you how to Play Soccer, Mas5ara!
    sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
    E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
    E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
    E23 735i - Sold

Comment

i support Japan :) why didn't u put in the list :cursing:
      I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

Originally posted by springz View Post
        You Germans Suck Big time.. We Should Teach you how to Play Soccer, Mas5ara!
        First of all Dude.. am not german ! am syrian.. and ur lebanese btw ! I support germany... and u SUPPORT brazil.... no i didn't forget 2002 and i hope that u didnt forget this 1 [youtube]DeBZzhGy2-0[/youtube] OUCHH !

So bottom line... 2002 was 8 years ago... like 1990 when germany won the world cup... we will wait for 6 months and c.. and oh BTW its just a football game so no need to make a big fuss out of it u knw .... we watch for fun and support other countries cuz unfortunately arabic countries don't make it frequently.

P.S "Mas5ara!" Dude grow up !

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
        Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.162 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/302)

Originally posted by SSense
          A lil history for those of you who dont know Brazilia, the most successful team and the only team to have played in every tournament..

1958 = Brazil
          1962 = Brazil
          1970 = Brazil
          1994 = Brazil
          2002 = Brazil

2010 = Hopefully again, Brazil !!

You see guys, now thats my team :drool:
          I m in love...
          sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
          2006 Z4M - SOLD
          1967 SHELBY GT500CR - SOLD
          2001 Ferrari 550 Maranello - SOLD
          2001 Ferrari 456 MGTA - CURRENT
          2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT
          2003 Citroen Saxo 1.1 - Special Mongol Rally 2012 - SOLD TO CHARITY
          1997 E36 M3 - PROJECT CAR
          2008 Ferrari 312 Scaglietti - CURRENT

Comment

Originally posted by Moe-335 View Post
            First of all Dude.. am not german ! am syrian.. and ur lebanese btw ! I support germany... and u SUPPORT brazil.... no i didn't forget 2002 and i hope that u didnt forget this 1 [youtube]DeBZzhGy2-0[/youtube] OUCHH !

So bottom line... 2002 was 8 years ago... like 1990 when germany won the world cup... we will wait for 6 months and c.. and oh BTW its just a football game so no need to make a big fuss out of it u knw .... we watch for fun and support other countries cuz unfortunately arabic countries don't make it frequently.

P.S "Mas5ara!" Dude grow up !
            :logic::bow::bow::bow:
            I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

I think Germany should stick to making cars :D Football is not for them

Do you see Brazil trying to make cars? haha

But they sure as hell know what's up when it comes to Football
              '08 G37S with bolt-ons, a drop and 20's

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.162 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/302)

And once again Belgium is out, great.
                sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
                2006 Z4M - SOLD
                1967 SHELBY GT500CR - SOLD
                2001 Ferrari 550 Maranello - SOLD
                2001 Ferrari 456 MGTA - CURRENT
                2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT
                2003 Citroen Saxo 1.1 - Special Mongol Rally 2012 - SOLD TO CHARITY
                1997 E36 M3 - PROJECT CAR
                2008 Ferrari 312 Scaglietti - CURRENT

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

I got my eyes on this thread, so take it easy guys .. :)
                  sigpic
                  07' HFP Accord | Current
                  HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

guys take it easy, there's no best team in the world..

Brazilians are mostly known for their individual skills & show so whenever they have a good coach & good team spirit they do very well & everybody respects them.. if there was a football-circus world cup they'd win it every single time :)

Germany are mostly known for their team skills & football engineering etc... & everbody should respect them for that :)

Italy are known for their strong defense etc...

Argentina & Holland for example always put on a good show & have some of the best players across different clubs in europe but they don't always win or even reach the finals, but they'll always be great teams and nice to watch..

i've been an Argentina fan since 1986 and they've disappointed me in every single world cup since, but i'd still kill to take a photo with Messi..

that's why football is so great, each one of us has the right to love & appreciate some team(s) regardless if they win or lose..

BMW history:
                    07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Haha Moe Take it Easy Man You know i'm Kidding Bro ..
                      No Hard Feelings :slap:
                      We all just get This Attitude When it Comes To Soccer..
                      Its just like Barca vs Real .. If u know what i mean ...
                      Dont Take it Personal Bro .. And Sry If i pissed you off by any chance :grouphug5:
                      Last edited by springz; 07-12-2009, 05:40 PM.
                      sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                      E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                      E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                      E23 735i - Sold

Comment

And i Totally Agree With This "" we watch for fun and support other countries cuz unfortunately arabic countries don't make it frequently. "" Unfortunately Even if they Qualify to the World Cup .. They Screw up Big time that they make you wish they didn't Qualify.. But yah Hope Algeria Changes This Image "Fingers Crossed"
                        sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                        E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                        E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Since WWII every world cup final game with the exception of 2 times had either GERMANY or brasil play in the final match. They met in 2002 and if it weren't for Khans mis handeling of the rivaldo shot, it might have been 4 cups each. But we don't want to cry over spilled milk, 2010 should be a great year. I think England and Italy will disappoint thier fans, I think Algeria will qualify to the next round, and finaly GERMANY will only be one star less than that team with dancing players.

I still don't know why anyone would support Italy. They are the only team I cant stand. I don't know how in the hell they won the world cup 4 times. If someone would post a pic like the Argenitna fans I might change my mind :)
                          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
                          Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
                          Schrick cams
                          Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
                          Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
                          KW Coilovers V3
                          WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by springz View Post
                            Haha Moe Take it Easy Man You know i'm Kidding Bro ..
                            No Hard Feelings :slap:
                            We all just get This Attitude When it Comes To Soccer..
                            Its just like Barca vs Real .. If u know what i mean ...
                            Dont Take it Personal Bro .. And Sry If i pissed you off by any chance :grouphug5:
                            :grouphug:
                            Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
                            Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
                            Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
                            Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
                            1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
                            Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
                            eMail:
                            Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

moe is a child no hard feelings... lv u man

Comment

I would be the happiest man on earth if netherlands win! I wish they do!
                                Meskovic
                                this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Working...
                                X