Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the best comment i heard about germany vs argentina game:
    the better team beat the better players
    i totally agree with that since germany as a team plays well while argentina is better as individuals and in the end football is a team work game
    I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

If the Argentinians get their packing done quickly, they might just run into Brazil in duty-free.

p.s. more jokes on the jokes thread
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
      Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
      Schrick cams
      Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
      Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
      KW Coilovers V3
      WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

The weekend has been action packed with a lot of disappointments (for some) and jubilation (for others). Sad to see Brazil leaving the world cup so early. They dominated in the first half. They should have scored more. But hats off to Netherlands for their game in the second half. They were a completely different team. (I would love to know what the coach said during the half time :D). The game ended in tears for most of the Brazilian fans. the argentinans made it worse by sending in a lot hate msgs.... little did they know that it would come around to bite their a$$...or rather rape it!

Germany was a class apart in their game. Klose closed all doors for Argentina. I must say, it is very likely that Ze Germans will take the cup this time! Although i personally like the Argentinians the bad sportsman ship some of their fans and their arrogant coach showed really put me off and i wanted them to loose! little did i expect them to get raped :D

Anyways, happy for the German fans. I think we are going to see a Germany vs Netherlands finals.

May the best team win....
        Current
        E92 M3 - Mineral White
        F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
        E36 318is
        E39 540i ///M sport
        VW CC
        E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

:bow: GERMANY :bow:
          sigpic
          07' HFP Accord | Current
          HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Wirelessly posted (HTC_HD2_T8585 Opera/9.7 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en))

Originally posted by alquazi
            If the Argentinians get their packing done quickly, they might just run into Brazil in duty-free.

p.s. more jokes on the jokes thread
            looooooooooooooooooooool
            Meskovic
            this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Okay.. no everybody stops dreaming...

Germany is the best team in the World cup.. NO MATTER WHAT!!! NO other team has put on germanys performance.. And everybody who says something different has no idea.. There are no excuses guys.. NO EXCUSES!!! Brazil was ****... England was ****... Argentina was ****!!!!!! All those teams got kicked out by BETTER teams because they were not good enough.. I am also impressed by the Dutch team.. well done.. and spain should have been kicked out as well!!!

Start beeing realistic... What?? Who?? What is Argentina?? Come on guys.. we re in 2010.. Marradona is a fat unfriendly prick and is not playing since a decade..

Brazil?? What is Brazil??? Ronaldo isnt playing either...And again we re in 2010... and the magical brazilian team was 20 years ago!

Now when all those "famous" PMSLteams are out everybody will start supporting Spain.. but anyway.. They will go home on Wednesday!!!!!

Al quassim and a few other people know whats good, from the beginning.. so do i! I am supporting germany, cause i know whats good, i am proud of it and they deserve it...

ITs soooooo funny... EVERYBODY was running around with Brazil and Argentina Trickots...in the mall and everywhere.. And if you ask somebody about what language they speak in brazil they will say : OF COURSE BRAZILIAN.. O MY !!!! Where is Brazil.. ahmm.. ahh.. somewhere close to America!!!! LOOOOOOOL..

What is this all about??? Glory Hunting???? NOW.. NOBODY walks around with Brazil or Argentina shirts!!! All those big mouthes are **** who were against germany.. who were making stupid comments! Nobody is even looking at me at the mall etc. when i am walking around with my head up high, wearing a german shirt!!!Why??? Are they not cool enough anymore because they lost... The best thing of a fellow Argentina Fan on Facebook : GO SPAIN MAKE US PROUD!!! What a big piece of CRAP is this?????

Oh and.. what kind of sportmanship was this from Brazil and Argentina??? They were running around like a bunch of gipsys.. fouling.. shouting.. swearing..etc.. BAD LOOSERS!!!!!!!!! Karma is a ***** and beeing over proud.. arrogant...wont help!!! Stupid comments of coaches and to much pride brought them nothing else but a ticket home!! BYE BYE BRAZIL AND ARGENTINA!!!!!!!

Guess what.. i will still walk around with a german shirt, even if they wont win the cup... and why? cause i am a german FAN, i am german and i am proud of it!!!!!!!

Sorry for all those hard words... but u guys wont believe how happy i am that Brazil and Argentina is out... Not because i hate the teams... because i hate their supporters!!! i am not saying dont support teams which are not your nationality... but what i am saying dont change ur mind like the wind! And i got so pissed about all those stupid people and comments (not here) i mean in general... Facebook etc.noww all of the sudden NOBODY is Argentina or Brazil fan!!! HOW COME???????

just my 50 cent and i had to write this.. cause i got soo mad!!!
              Last edited by Simon Motorsport; 04-07-2010, 04:18 PM.
              sigpic

Simon Motorsport L.L.C
              Dubai Investment Park 2
              The Curve Building Complex
              Warehouse No.1
              P.O Box 28638
              Dubai, United Arab Emirates
              Office: +97148830851
              Web: www.simonmotorsport.com
              Email: Franz@simonmotorsport.com
              Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/simonmotorsportdxb
              Instagram: http://instagram.com/simon_motorsport_dubai#

Comment

This is what i call bad sportsman ship....

Some of us are still loyal fans here SimonX.... So dont generalize unnecessarily.

Whether you team is good or not good...its not right to go about bashing the others!
                Current
                E92 M3 - Mineral White
                F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                E36 318is
                E39 540i ///M sport
                VW CC
                E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

I dont bash about others... I am telling the truth story of what i experienced!

This has nothing to do with bad sportmanship! I am not talking about how bad the teams are?!? Bad sportmanshit is if you swear, shout and fould and the soccer field..just as... hmmm..let me think.. oh yeah.. my bad.. the brazilians and argentinians were doing when they realized they were loosing!

I didnt generalize.. and i were not speaking about anybody special..indeed not even anybody of the club...so please read carefully and re think your comment!
                  Last edited by Simon Motorsport; 04-07-2010, 05:08 PM.
                  sigpic

Simon Motorsport L.L.C
                  Dubai Investment Park 2
                  Warehouse No.1
                  P.O Box 28638

Comment

first thing first... i edited your post above and took out a rather offencesive statement not to a member but to GOD.

as for you being very poud of germany well good for you :clap: clap: :clap:

yes you are right it's pathetic to see poeple supporting random teams and suddenly flipping amongst those jersey's, well it's always been like that.

i'm not any of those team's fan, i'm a Totti fan so i couldn't care less. but many other people around you are true genuine fans. now some of them tend to like more than 2 teams which is normal, while the others tend to support other teams for short timejust to prove something.

you can't be pissed on something that you can't control.

Comment

Yeah i saw that... To clarify.. Now its OH MY !!!! without GOD... I dont want anybody to think i wrote something bad ;)

+1 to what you said
                      sigpic

Simon Motorsport L.L.C
                      Dubai Investment Park 2
                      Warehouse No.1
                      P.O Box 28638

Comment

hey Franz chill-out man you're probably one of the few who are really supporting their true national teams.. you're proud & ur team is playing well, don't worry about the haters who try to piss you off by cheering for all teams against germany..

well done to your team, but hey brazil & argentina aren't crap like you say, only one team will win and the rest will lose for various reasons :) this is football dude enjoy the world cup ;)

BMW history:
                        07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Franz, it is very simple. There are two kinds of fans, GERMANY fans and GERMANY hatter fans. The second ones are ones that start of by supporting the wanna be teams such as brasil, Argentina, England, Spain, etc... When there teams get kicked out they cant bear seeing GERMANY still in so they start cheering for GERMANY to lose.
                          The only other country which has loyal fans is Holland, although there is a lot of bad blood and history between GERMANY and Holland.
                          Like you said I don't care what happens next, GERMANY has proven they are the best team in the world cup. They don't just beat teams, they annihilate them.
                          I never thought I would like a GERMAN team better than the 1982 squad, but these guys are really up there.
                          To all brasil fans, don't worry, will will bring the cup to brasil in 2014 for a short visit before we take it back
                          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mods
                          Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
                          Schrick cams
                          KW Coilovers V3

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by simon*X View Post
                            Okay.. no everybody stops dreaming...

Germany is the best team in the World cup.. NO MATTER WHAT!!! NO other team has put on germanys performance.. And everybody who says something different has no idea.. There are no excuses guys.. NO EXCUSES!!! Brazil was ****... England was ****... Argentina was ****!!!!!! All those teams got kicked out by BETTER teams because they were not good enough.. I am also impressed by the Dutch team.. well done.. and spain should have been kicked out as well!!!

Start beeing realistic... What?? Who?? What is Argentina?? Come on guys.. we re in 2010.. Marradona is a fat unfriendly prick and is not playing since a decade..

Brazil?? What is Brazil??? Ronaldo isnt playing either...And again we re in 2010... and the magical brazilian team was 20 years ago!

Now when all those "famous" PMSLteams are out everybody will start supporting Spain.. but anyway.. They will go home on Wednesday!!!!!

Al quassim and a few other people know whats good, from the beginning.. so do i! I am supporting germany, cause i know whats good, i am proud of it and they deserve it...

ITs soooooo funny... EVERYBODY was running around with Brazil and Argentina Trickots...in the mall and everywhere.. And if you ask somebody about what language they speak in brazil they will say : OF COURSE BRAZILIAN.. O MY !!!! Where is Brazil.. ahmm.. ahh.. somewhere close to America!!!! LOOOOOOOL..

What is this all about??? Glory Hunting???? NOW.. NOBODY walks around with Brazil or Argentina shirts!!! All those big mouthes are **** who were against germany.. who were making stupid comments! Nobody is even looking at me at the mall etc. when i am walking around with my head up high, wearing a german shirt!!!Why??? Are they not cool enough anymore because they lost... The best thing of a fellow Argentina Fan on Facebook : GO SPAIN MAKE US PROUD!!! What a big piece of CRAP is this?????

Oh and.. what kind of sportmanship was this from Brazil and Argentina??? They were running around like a bunch of gipsys.. fouling.. shouting.. swearing..etc.. BAD LOOSERS!!!!!!!!! Karma is a ***** and beeing over proud.. arrogant...wont help!!! Stupid comments of coaches and to much pride brought them nothing else but a ticket home!! BYE BYE BRAZIL AND ARGENTINA!!!!!!!

Guess what.. i will still walk around with a german shirt, even if they wont win the cup... and why? cause i am a german FAN, i am german and i am proud of it!!!!!!!

Sorry for all those hard words... but u guys wont believe how happy i am that Brazil and Argentina is out... Not because i hate the teams... because i hate their supporters!!! i am not saying dont support teams which are not your nationality... but what i am saying dont change ur mind like the wind! And i got so pissed about all those stupid people and comments (not here) i mean in general... Facebook etc.noww all of the sudden NOBODY is Argentina or Brazil fan!!! HOW COME???????

just my 50 cent and i had to write this.. cause i got soo mad!!!
                            if the above highlighted is not considered bashing....then i dont know what is!

My apologies if i mis understood what you wrote...
                            Current
                            E92 M3 - Mineral White
                            F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                            E36 318is
                            E39 540i ///M sport
                            VW CC
                            E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Originally posted by alquazi View Post
                              Franz, it is very simple. There are two kinds of fans, GERMANY fans and GERMANY hatter fans. The second ones are ones that start of by supporting the wanna be teams such as brasil, Argentina, England, Spain, etc... When there teams get kicked out they cant bear seeing GERMANY still in so they start cheering for GERMANY to lose.
                              The only other country which has loyal fans is Holland, although there is a lot of bad blood and history between GERMANY and Holland.
                              Like you said I don't care what happens next, GERMANY has proven they are the best team in the world cup. They don't just beat teams, they annihilate them.
                              I never thought I would like a GERMAN team better than the 1982 squad, but these guys are really up there.
                              To all brasil fans, don't worry, will will bring the cup to brasil in 2014 for a short visit before we take it back
                              Nobody hates Germany here....its a very strong word to use.... let it be clear that by supporting ones favorite team doesnt mean all other teams are automatically hated....

Overall, i think the German fans need to cool down a bit and not get so worked up....we are here to enjoy good football and have a great world cup season...it comes once every four years....so lets make the most and best of it rather than having sour memories of unnecessary arguments and ego clashes....

Cheers!
                              Current
                              E92 M3 - Mineral White
                              F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                              E36 318is
                              E39 540i ///M sport
                              VW CC
                              E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Originally posted by Wazif View Post
                                if the above highlighted is not considered bashing....then i dont know what is!

My apologies if i mis understood what you wrote...
                                That's not bashing, those are facts :)
                                Originally posted by Wazif View Post
                                Nobody hates Germany here....its a very strong word to use.... let it be clear that by supporting ones favorite team doesnt mean all other teams are automatically hated....

Overall, i think the German fans need to cool down a bit and not get so worked up....we are here to enjoy good football and have a great world cup season...it comes once every four years....so lets make the most and best of it rather than having sour memories of unnecessary arguments and ego clashes....

Cheers!
                                Come on guys give us the pleasure of rubbing it in a little, it's all part of the fun :trophy:

Mods
                                Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
                                Schrick cams
                                KW Coilovers V3

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X