No announcement yet.

World Cup Finals 2010 - South Africa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was probably the last time you checked, you shouldve checked even further.. :D

Samba players are known for their 'individual skills', in Brazil football is given as a gift when babies are born and thats why they end up having some of the biggest names in the history of Football..

Germany has team spirit but lacks individual skills, whereas Brazil has team spirit and individual skills too, the key to own the highest number of world cups..
    :nerd:

Comment

GERAMNY will surprise you with the some of it's young talents. I thought that without Ballack it was going to be very hard. But then, I checked out the possible line up, and saw great talent. Yes brazil has the most cups, but that is because of many factors including the fact that GERMANY was not allowed to play during the World War, and the fact that GERMANY was robbed from the 66 final. Both GERMANY and brasil have been in the final 7 times, but brasil had better luck in that final game.
      :starwars:
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
      Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
      Schrick cams
      Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
      Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
      KW Coilovers V3
      WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

Germany & France always have the highest number of "naturalized" players....... i haven't checked the latest german squad to be honest, but this obviously explains a lot :P

ohhhh & Brazil are clowns....... :thumbsdown:

that's why i love ARGENTINA!! they got everything (including drugs :rofl2:)

BMW history:
        07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

I think France and England usually have the most naturalized players... This year Germany will have a good chance to reach the semi's... and getting to the finals and winning depends on who they will face in the last 2 games.

+1 to Brazil... they are a bunch of clowns

I think this year Germany will be facing the same opponents from the quarter onwards as they did back in 2006... QF = Argentina, SF = Italy, but hopefully this time Germany will play more aggressive against Italy's defense style game
          ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

+10 to brasil, they are the biggest clowns. hehehehehehe
            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
            Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
            Schrick cams
            Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
            Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
            KW Coilovers V3
            WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

:spank: to all those who say that about Brazil!!!

:sniper:
              Current
              E92 M3 - Mineral White
              F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
              E36 318is
              E39 540i ///M sport
              VW CC
              E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

haters Make us Famous ...

sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by alquazi View Post
                  brasil had better luck in that final game.
                  Originally posted by Haissam View Post
                  ohhhh & Brazil are clowns....... :thumbsdown:
                  Originally posted by petrolhead View Post
                  +1 to Brazil... they are a bunch of clowns
                  Originally posted by alquazi View Post
                  +10 to brasil, they are the biggest clowns. hehehehehehe
                  I like how you guys are bashing Brazil, plus I like your spirit of supporting your fav teams, keep it up boys !

Remember one thing, just because we guys dont react much doesnt mean we are shy, 'still water runs deep'..

I cant wait to see how the Brazilian clowns teach your teams a lesson of samba on the field, one by one, Germans and then Argentenians..

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                    I like how you guys are bashing Brazil, plus I like your spirit of supporting your fav teams, keep it up boys !

Remember one thing, just because we guys dont react much doesnt mean we are shy, 'still water runs deep'..

I cant wait to see how the Brazilian clowns teach your teams a lesson of samba on the field, one by one, Germans and then Argentenians..
                    +1!!

morning :Coffe:
                    I'm not a fan of driving.. but enjoy the thrill of watching..

Comment

the argentinians will drug brazil's players before their game :P

BMW history:

Comment

Cuz thats their only way in winning :read:
                        sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                        E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                        E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                        E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Winning is winning :D
                          Meskovic
                          this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

6 Days to go ... !
                            sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                            E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                            E23 735i - Sold

Comment

I bought the jazeera card (485aed) and found out it doesnt work on my showtime decoder :(
                              Meskovic
                              this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

i ordered the WC channels (du receiver) and paid 299 only :D

can't wait to watch in HD :drool:

BMW history:

Comment

Working...
                                X