No announcement yet.

How many BMWs have you owned ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9500/5.0.0.841 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/124)

I have owned 2.

1: É60 Alpina B5
    2: È63 BMW M6
    sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

1-E21 best car ever :luv:
      2-E36 supercharged

E36 1996 325 coupe MT + supercharged RIP
      E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech + Bolt On's CURRENT
      E30 1989 325 M50 Mtech coupe MT + RIP
      E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech coupe AT SOLD
      E30 1991 325 low 4door AT SOLD
      E30 1988 320 ac schnitzer 4door AT RIP
      E36 1992 325 M50nv MT DRIFT/RACE CAR CURRENT
      E34 1991 525 ac schnitzer Daily CURRENT

Comment

E30 325 Mteknic
        E36 M3
        In a couple of years....maybe a 1 series M :)...I hope

Comment

I love BMW's.

1986 - '86 745i
          1987 - '87 325i
          1989 - '89 735iL
          1991 - '91 735iL
          2003 - '99 M5
          2009 - '06 M5

Comment

I breached the Family tradition with the purchase of the M5 it's the first BMW i own and the first bimmer in the family cars!

i was brainwashed with Mercedes being the best German sedan! Thanks to our local dealer who treated me like $h!t when i was in process to buy a cls 63 AMG!!! i remember that day 4 years ago like it was yesterday...i was pissed off from his attitude with me left the Mercedes showroom and headed immediately to BMW showroom...the salesman greeted me with big grin on his face and was extremely helpful ...i told him what M5's available he pointed to two cars that were on the showroom floor silverston & silver gray ! did not like them he told me about a red one expected to arrive at the port in two weeks i told him that's the one ...he told me to put a premium deposit to book the car i told him NO! when the car is here call me... i like it i buy it!

two weeks later i received a call from him asking me to check the car ...it was love from the first sight...she was dirty with the protective wax and wrap on it fresh out the port ! yet i loved it bought it and received it 3 days later!

bottom line wont go AMG over an ///M ever!

1973 3.0CS restored as original on left...."tuned" 1973 3.0CS on right

Comment

like ur story abdulla :)

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
              E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

You know Abdulla, I never asked you why you bought the car? I always assumed you were a BMW guy! LOL

BTW, here's something you probably didn't know about me... I bought my first M car on my wedding day! That's love at first sight for you!

Comment

wooow! didnt know the e39 was bought at your wedding day!

Thats give me an idea for the date of my next ///M purchase

1973 3.0CS restored as original on left...."tuned" 1973 3.0CS on right

Comment

Originally posted by designo View Post
                    You know Abdulla, I never asked you why you bought the car? I always assumed you were a BMW guy! LOL

BTW, here's something you probably didn't know about me... I bought my first M car on my wedding day! That's love at first sight for you!
                    Ahmad!!! you sold ur M which it was your wedding start :spank:....how dare :rofl:
                    for me i ll put it in scrap yard but ll not sell it :D

E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Originally posted by eoudeh View Post
                      Ahmad!!! you sold ur M which it was your wedding start :spank:....how dare :rofl:
                      for me i ll put it in scrap yard but ll not sell it :D
                      Ahmad never said he 'sold' his car :dunno:

Comment

he did bro :) as abdulla said, correct me ahmad if im wrong :D
                        http://www.bmwclubuae.com/forum/show...?t=5047&page=2

Comment

I didn't sell it! I did something worse and am too ashamed to say it!

Comment

saaaay it saaaay it saaaay it :D

:lol:

E36 1996 325 coupe MT + supercharged RIP
                            E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech + Bolt On's CURRENT
                            E30 1989 325 M50 Mtech coupe MT + RIP
                            E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech coupe AT SOLD
                            E30 1991 325 low 4door AT SOLD
                            E30 1988 320 ac schnitzer 4door AT RIP
                            E36 1992 325 M50nv MT DRIFT/RACE CAR CURRENT
                            E34 1991 525 ac schnitzer Daily CURRENT

Comment

Originally posted by designo View Post
                              I didn't sell it! I did something worse and am too ashamed to say it!
                              Take it out of your heart bro, you'll feel lighter.. Come on, dont be shy

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9500/5.0.0.841 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/124)

Come on guys. Let it be. You can tell when you feel comfortable Ahmed. Which should not be later than tomorrow.
                                sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Working...
                                X