Announcement

Collapse

Market Place / Classifieds RULES & REGULATIONS

BMW Club UAE
Classifieds section Rules & Regulations

1. No advertising or links to/for profit websites and businesses. Only Official BMW Club UAE Sponsors Links/Advertisements are allowed.

2. Marketing on this forum is restricted to Motorsports related items only. Any other irrelevant item found will be removed immediately.

3. BMW Club UAE does NOT assume any responsibility toward any financial interactions between the members based on ads placed on these forums. This applies to cars and parts, used or new.

4. BMW Club UAE does NOT assume any legal responsibility pertaining to any posts by any members on these forums by third party claimants. Members posts in entirety are a reflection of the members personal beliefs.

5. Administrators/Moderators reserve the right to alter posts at their discretion following the above guidelines.
See more
See less

1988 E30 M3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1988 E30 M3

I imported my E30 M3 in May 2010, been a wonderful example since day one. It came with 3 keys and the service book and manual. It also had rust proof material sprayed in it's undercarriage. From experience, these cars suffer from rust but this one is a rust free example. Been parked underground away from sun and away from rain.

I drive the car occasionally on long club drives and sometimes on weekends to move it around. Everything functions in the car, windows, sunroof, OBC, radio etc...

I've done way too much preventive maintenance and lots of extensive service

Recent (past month or so) service done :
    _Replaced AC compressor
    _Engine oil / oil Filter
    _faded roof antenna (still on order)
    _fresh coolant
    _Moroso wire loom (couldn't find original)
    _fuel breather
    _New tires

I have replaced all the drivetrain components to make the car drive like brand new this includes (rotors, brakes and all bushings from subframe to top shock mounts, stabilizers lowering arms and everything that has to do with the car drivabilty and stability was replaced in 2010 which includes the central baring and driveshaft coupling. even replaced the rear shocks(2015)

In 2011 i worked on the ignition and fuel system of the car, replaced all sensors, firing components of the engine. this includes injectors cam and exh position sensors, plugs, distributor cap and wires etc...

In 2012, i replaced both fuel pumps and filters and replaced the radiator and water pump and ECU.

In 2013 i dont recall doing anything major just did the regular oil changes and fluids.

In 2014 i dont recall doing anything major just did the regular oil changes and fluids.

In 2015 i replaced rod bearings and clutch and flywheel just to get them out of the way, they seemed fine but i wanted to do them to be safe rather than sorry

In 2016 i replaced the horn and coolant sensor and the things mentioned above.

All parts used were original BMW parts, i dont use lemforder or febi or any of those branded parts.

The car will come with 2 sets of wheels, 17' BBS LM with fresh tires and a set of 16' BBS RS with 2010 Falken tires

Price wise i want for it what the market suggests, the last 4 or 5 E30 m3s sold in japan went for a minimum of 140,000 AED if you were to add the shipping and servicing cost (you will end up shelling 20k worth of parts) of getting one from there it will easily cross 160k.

The car is in an original condition i never installed any aftermarket part on the car as replacement parts except for the moroso wire leads and the eisneman muffler (btw i have the oem mufflers) the rear evo3 carbon fiber flap and the front evo lip can be taken out if the buyer wants to do so.

Im looking for 165k AED for an unmolested example with 2 sets of wheels

Last edited by Bruno; 22-11-2016, 03:43 AM.

Nice E30 M3. GLWS.
    EURO 04 M3
    Current Mods:GC DA's, Eibach Sways, PF RTABs, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II + Alpine KCA-420i, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo Corners, M5 SMG Knob, Screen protector for OEM 16:9 display, VCSL: Bumper + Race Lip, CF Trunk, CF Diffuser, DIETZ TV in Motion, AP Headers, RT Cats, SS Res X-pipe, SS Race, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, GM SMG Paddles, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Intake, EVOLVE Alpha-N Tune, BBS CH's, FX-R Projectors + 3k D2S, ST40's, DINAN Rear Strut Brace

Comment

Please pm me your number

Comment

Funding for new bimmer [MENTION=3]Bruno[/MENTION] ?

E36 M3 is always close to BMW lovers :)
        Nice car...

Comment

Originally posted by 0-60 View Post
          Nice E30 M3. GLWS.
          thanks bro

Originally posted by Fe9L View Post
          Please pm me your number
          [MENTION=1019]Fe9L[/MENTION] PM sent

Originally posted by ownz View Post
          Funding for new bimmer [MENTION=3]Bruno[/MENTION] ?

E36 M3 is always close to BMW lovers :)
          Nice car...
          [MENTION=186490]ownz[/MENTION] it's somehow true, but not only funding i barely have any space. i have 4 cars now the e46 2001 (3 years in my possession) being the newest out of the bunch all the rest are e30s. i can buy a newer BMW but it would be ridiculous to store anywhere, so freeing some space will work great for me.

Comment

Wow... GLWS.

Would love to see this car some day.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

Amazing car...! GLWS
              Current
              03 e46 M3
              01 Audi RS4 Avant
              07 Jeep SRT8

Past
              05 e46 M3