Announcement

Collapse

Market Place / Classifieds RULES & REGULATIONS

BMW Club UAE
Classifieds section Rules & Regulations

1. No advertising or links to/for profit websites and businesses. Only Official BMW Club UAE Sponsors Links/Advertisements are allowed.

2. Marketing on this forum is restricted to Motorsports related items only. Any other irrelevant item found will be removed immediately.

3. BMW Club UAE does NOT assume any responsibility toward any financial interactions between the members based on ads placed on these forums. This applies to cars and parts, used or new.

4. BMW Club UAE does NOT assume any legal responsibility pertaining to any posts by any members on these forums by third party claimants. Members posts in entirety are a reflection of the members personal beliefs.

5. Administrators/Moderators reserve the right to alter posts at their discretion following the above guidelines.
See more
See less

2004 E46 BMW M3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2004 E46 BMW M3

It is with a really heavy heart that i say this....I've decided to part with my 1st M3 that i've owned for the past 9 years :( The M3 was/is my dream car and the moment i got the keys to my e46 was the realization of a dream. So you can imagine the love and care bestowed upon this engineering masterpiece.

The car is originally Silver (TiAg) and now foiled Matte white. The Interior is Imola Red with Space grey trim which has now been upgraded to Carbon Fibre.

Tech details:
    - Mileage at 126,000 kms
    - Mods include Matte white foil by ProFoil, H&R springs, Borla Catback, Evolve ECU tune for more low end torque and de-restrict speed limiter, CSL replica rims with Michelin tyres still good for 2 years, Underdrive pulleys, Carbon fibre splitters and diffuser, Angel eyes CCFL and DICE iPod integration
    - Navigation with 2012 Gulf version CD, bluetooth and CD changer
    - Service done at AGMC and Octane with FULL service history from DAY 1
    - Existing warranty on Foil (2.5 years incl. all exterior maintenance), Lifetime warranty on SMG pump from US supplier (replacement of SMG pump done at AGMC)
    - Rod bearing replacement done at 100,000kms at AGMC
    - All rubber bushings and parts replaced (bushes, guibo, mounts etc..)
    - Interior refurbished by Leather doctor to remove all "jeans" marks on front seats, rear seats are practically new!

As you can see no cost has been spared to to keep the M3 in top working condition.

Giveaways:
    - Full set of INSPECTION II spare parts (plugs, filters, rubbers etc...)
    - All original parts which were upgraded (SMG paddles, turn signals, springs etc..)

Price:
    AED 45,000 negotiable (special price for the club members!)

Hope to find a good caring home within the club members soon. You can contact me on 055 81 060 81 for more details or pictures.

Last edited by Wazif; 21-08-2016, 11:46 AM. Reason: Price change
    Current
    E92 M3 - Mineral White
    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
    E36 318is
    E39 540i ///M sport
    VW CC
    E46 M3 - Frozen White

Good luck with the sale, bummer you're selling the e46. In the other thread you stated you were open to offers for the e92, I'm guessing something else struck your fancy... M2 perhaps? Or stretching your arms past the bavarian brand.

Comment

Originally posted by ///DN View Post
      Good luck with the sale, bummer you're selling the e46. In the other thread you stated you were open to offers for the e92, I'm guessing something else struck your fancy... M2 perhaps? Or stretching your arms past the bavarian brand.
      Still with the Bavarian brand :) but yes, have to let go of one now.... the e46 is on the front line. The e92 i'd like to keep for a while, but if a good offer comes my way, i would consider it.
      Current
      E92 M3 - Mineral White
      F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
      E36 318is
      E39 540i ///M sport
      VW CC
      E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

What are you looking at getting mate?
        GLWS , one of the cleanest e46 m3 verts I've ever seen. :)
        Bimmerian. Carma FF race exhaust. BMW DMK 6 Ultra Short Shift kit. CDV X. BMW Performance CSL 19" Rims. Apex. Stop-Tech. RPI. APR Aero. CSL intake. Epic Alpha-N. KW Clubsports. GC race sways. Tillett. Sabelt. 288/280. SuperSprint s1 - cats. Custom roll bar, rear STB, ME stb, Brembo 6x4 :w00t:

Comment

Originally posted by Vanne View Post
          What are you looking at getting mate?
          GLWS , one of the cleanest e46 m3 verts I've ever seen. :)
          Thanks for the kind words buddy....
          I'll update you soon :)
          Current
          E92 M3 - Mineral White
          F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
          E36 318is
          E39 540i ///M sport
          VW CC
          E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Good luck [MENTION=31]Wazif[/MENTION]
            one of the cleanest E46 in the market...

as a E46 fan, I will buy your car straight away if money dropped from sky.. :D

Comment

Bump!

Dropped the price to AED 50,000 and willing to negotiate further. She is sitting idle and being driven very rarely. Oil service was done recently and everything is a perfect working condition.

Would love for her to head a to a new loving home soon rather than sitting idle.

A good chance to pick up a CLEAN M3 with a great drivetrain in excellent condition.
              Current
              E92 M3 - Mineral White
              F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
              E36 318is
              E39 540i ///M sport
              VW CC
              E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Bump!

Willing to let her go for AED 45,000 specially for club members! She comes with a lot of goodies, so you are actually getting a lot more value that you are paying for. Fully serviced and in excellent condition!

Not being driven at the moment due to lack of space, so no extra kms being added either.
                Current
                E92 M3 - Mineral White
                F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                E36 318is
                E39 540i ///M sport
                VW CC
                E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Originally posted by Wazif View Post
                  Bump!

Willing to let her go for AED 45,000 specially for club members! She comes with a lot of goodies, so you are actually getting a lot more value that you are paying for. Fully serviced and in excellent condition!

Not being driven at the moment due to lack of space, so no extra kms being added either.
                  Hopefully I'll be able to pick it up if it was still there. Just waiting to sort out my visa issue for now.
                  Last edited by Phoenix; 21-08-2016, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Bump!

Id buy it with a heart beat ! Sadly i can't afford buying it i already have 3 cars :lol:
                    sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                    E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                    E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                    E23 735i - Sold

Comment

One clean M3 ...! Best of luck..
                      Current
                      03 e46 M3
                      01 Audi RS4 Avant
                      07 Jeep SRT8

Past
                      05 e46 M3
                      00 Audi S6 Avant
                      00 GTI VR6
                      04 R32
                      08 GTI
                      94 Corrado VR6
                      04 BMW 528i
                      94 Bmw 318is

Comment

Hi friend...is it still available?

Comment

SOLD
                          Current
                          E92 M3 - Mineral White
                          F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                          E36 318is
                          E39 540i ///M sport
                          VW CC
                          E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

SOLD
                            Awesome! Congrats bro! Now you have more room for cars :)

Comment

Congrats! revealing who's the lucky new owner?
                              sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                              E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                              E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                              E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Working...
                              X