Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matte Gold Lamborghini Gallardo

Guys,

I pulled up in my garage last night to find this car, and i just had to (a) park next to it and (b) take some pictures. I know it's not a BMW but we all appreciate beautiful cars and this certainly is one, so i hope you don't mind me posting these pictures on here.

The car, as you can see, features a beautiful matte gold finish - i've never seen a colour like this before and the pictures don't do it justice at all. It also feature a carbon fibre pack, including roof, engine cover panel, door handles and wing mirrors, as well as a Lambo badges just above the front wheel arches.

This car looks really unique but having done some research on the internet it seems that this is just a "standard" Gallardo with optional extras. I had susected that it might be one of only 250 Gallardo SE's that were made, but that special edition didn't come in this colour and featured unique rims, which this one doesn't. What made me think it might be the SE is the two tone bodywork, which is actually matte gold and black (carbon fibre). What's bothering me though is that, after about half and hour looking around on the net, i couldn't find a picture nor description of another Gallardo with these features (i.e. the matte gold paint or the carbon fibre package), not even on the Lambo website. It seems to be a Gallardo which steals the best features of various models across the range, while no particular model seems to fit the features 100%. Can anyone shed any light on the subject? Any Lambo experts out there know what it is?

So there you have it...the most beautiful car i've seen since i've been in Dubai, and my car is parked right next to it (yes, that's my M3 is the background looking....well....rubbish quite frankly when sat next to tis beauty!)! Just wanted to share it with you all! Enjoy!

theeldestboy

Silver 2005 E46 M3 Convertible
    Alpine White 2004 E46 M3 Coupe
    Topaz Blue 2002 M-Spec 330ci Sport Convertible
    Blue 1998 318ti M-Spec Compact Sport

The second piture in my thread, which is slightly darker, shows what the colour is actually like. The light in those garages is awful so the camera was on a high sensitivity setting and in fact it shows the car brighter than it really is. Picture 2 is the correct colour...beautiful, eh?

Last edited by the eldest boy; 13-10-2008, 11:12 PM.
    theeldestboy

Comment

Originally posted by the eldest boy View Post
      The second piture in my thread, which is slightly darker, shows what the colour is actually like. The light in those garages is awful so the camera was on a high sensitivity setting and in fact it shows the car brighter than it really is. Picture 2 is the correct colour...beautiful, eh?
      +1 pic 2 shows the right color ......the car is just so beautiful ..i've seen a GT-R R35 who has done the same thing also ...looks neat
      Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
      Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
      Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
      Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
      1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
      Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
      eMail:
      Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

As usual, like all other Lambos out there this one is a unique one too, looks awesome.. :drool:

Comment

Couldnt that be foiled :dunno: ? Since the colour is unique..

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
            Couldnt that be foiled :dunno: ? Since the colour is unique..
            I suspect not, but if it is foiled it's an amazing job. I actually ran my finger over the body and it does have that "grainy", very slightly rough feel of matte paint so for me it's a proper sprayed finish.

Just noticed in the last two pictures...the car's filthy! Look at the dust! It must look even better after a good cleaning!
            theeldestboy

Comment

Without any doubt that car looks sick :drool:

Comment

Just being curious, How much would it cost to do the " Unique " paint job ? :)
                sigpic
                07' HFP Accord | Current
                HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

I'm sorry but that's just tacky... why ruin a beautiful car with crappy stickers, the gold looks alright, but that excuse for carbon fiber is just wrong.... should've just left the other parts black and would've looked better
                  ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

oi, stay away from my car, guys!

(oh, I wish...)

2006 Sprint Blue Audi RS4 : photography by lifegauge : Revo flash by TAM

Comment

i guess another foiled car :P
                      sigpic

Comment

^+1 it is foiled no doubt

Comment

the CF stickers are just stupid.. CF is important coz it is Carbon Fiber, these 2 words make a big difference in terms of 3-D looks, weight and strength..

i don't care if it's a bugatti veyron, the CF stickers have "wanna be" written all over them!

BMW history:
                          07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

The CF doesnt go well with this car, if it was left alone black it would look much better.

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                              The CF doesnt go well with this car, if it was left alone black it would look much better.
                              if that was real CF then you might accept the point.. but it's just stickers :thumbsdown:

BMW history:
                              07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Working...
                              X