took pics today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

took pics today!

hey d00ds, went out to the Palm to see the new atlantis hotel.
    turns out the parking lot was full (forgot it was friday), so they "closed" the road to it, so i couldnt get pics with my car infront.

anyways, here is what i was able to accomplish!

(sorry Ali, wish i would have checked facebook sooner for a photoshoot!)

(btw, dont mention my lack of hood emblem, it was stolen a couple weeks ago from my parking garge.)

hope you enjoy!

Comment

I love the last pic
      To leave the world far behind...
      sigpic
      ////\/\
      IS THE ANSWER

Comment

Dude, you got some quality pics !! Really wonderful.. I like the ones with the rear M5 badge, looks great on my desktop background :D
        No worries, we can have a photoshoot anytime later, theres always a next time.
        BTW, that sounds really cheap stealing any car's emblem, sad to hear that.
        Wonderful job

Comment

"Inspired Technology, Intelligent Design" - that Audi's banner suits M5 more infront of it :D

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
            Dude, you got some quality pics !! Really wonderful.. I like the ones with the rear M5 badge, looks great on my desktop background :D
            No worries, we can have a photoshoot anytime later, theres always a next time.
            BTW, that sounds really cheap stealing any car's emblem, sad to hear that.
            Wonderful job
            let me know which pic you got for your background, i will email you a highdef so it would work better for it!
            lets go sometime during the week, there was so much traffic today, my leg is still sore from the clutch..

Originally posted by SSense View Post
            "Inspired Technology, Intelligent Design" - that Audi's banner suits M5 more infront of it :D
            :rofl:

i had to do it, i might go out again and get the whole banner so i can make a sig out of it?

Comment

Originally posted by sleepy740 View Post
              let me know which pic you got for your background, i will email you a highdef so it would work better for it!
              lets go sometime during the week, there was so much traffic today, my leg is still sore from the clutch..

:rofl:

i had to do it, i might go out again and get the whole banner so i can make a sig out of it?
              Sounds good :) Yeah good idea to put that as your sig.
              Regarding the background pics, email me pic no 110 and 143, both look great.

Comment

I also loooooooooove the last picture, but man i would never do a photo shoot of my car if the hood emblem was not there!!! lol brave of u!!! and damn those who stole it, idiots!!!
                sigpic
                Audi R8 - White / Blk
                Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

Originally posted by LSB_M3 View Post
                  I also loooooooooove the last picture, but man i would never do a photo shoot of my car if the hood emblem was not there!!! lol brave of u!!! and damn those who stole it, idiots!!!
                  Its not visible if the emblem is missing :nono:

Comment

nice looking M5 there bro :) i went to atlantis as well 2 weeks ago, the aquaventure was excellent.

Comment

i saw them on fb :)

beautiful car, great pics...

Comment

lovely pics indeed

Comment

Nice!!

A detailing Job needed soon ;)
                          Meskovic
                          this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

The headlights definetely need a good cleaning or maybe even a replacement, they look so dull and dusty.

Comment

nice car.
                              sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
                              2006 Z4M - SOLD
                              1967 SHELBY GT500CR - SOLD
                              2001 Ferrari 550 Maranello - SOLD
                              2001 Ferrari 456 MGTA - CURRENT
                              2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT
                              2003 Citroen Saxo 1.1 - Special Mongol Rally 2012 - SOLD TO CHARITY
                              1997 E36 M3 - PROJECT CAR
                              2008 Ferrari 312 Scaglietti - CURRENT

Comment

Working...
                              X