the sick Z4 photography thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the sick Z4 photography thread!

I selected those from the z4-forum monthly photo competitions! enjoy!

some Coupe's

and now some Roadsters

BMW history:
    07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

WOW Haissam !! Those are some incredible pics.
    I love the first Z4 (Blue) and the white Z4, both look awesome.
    Good to see your car in the list too, your sig pic is my fav :)
    Thanks for posting bro

Comment

Alpine White FTMFW!!!! And Imola Red!! And Interlagos Blue

:cry:

Comment

They are all good can't pick one
        ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

I LOVED the white one!!! the rims.... WOW!

I want those, they're not original CSL rims are they? where can I get something similar to the ones on the white one?
          sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

I think Mod Bargains

Comment

Umm not exactly... they aren't replicas but more look-a-likes... I believe those are either Neez rims or RAC rims... they are forged rims and cost about US $7,000
              ...petrolhead

Comment

US $ 7000 ?! :drool:

Comment

Yup, I just looked up some Neez rims for my car with a similar design and they cost almost $7,000 for 19"... but what's nice is that shipping is free (as per their site)
                  ...petrolhead

Comment

the rims on the first white one are Morr MonoForged VS7 and they're better & lighter than CSLs :) and by the way this Z4M has got the ESS CFR525 Supercharger pushing 449rwhp!

the ones on the second white one (with CF roof) are CSLs in some darker finish..

BMW history:

Comment

yah those look like Velocity CSLs, the finish is kinda brighter than the OEM ones...

(looks like Z4 owners are mostly CSL fans :D)

LOVIN the 2nd AW Coupe, with the CF roof

and the others are amazing as well, i remember seeing pics of an Interlagos Blue M Coupe with CSL rims and nicely dropped, probably the best looking M Coupe i've ever seen...
                      Satisfaction can also be spelled: B.M.W

E90 320i - soon to retire
                      19" Black CSL replicas staggured F:8.5", R:9.5" // continental sport contact2 F:235/35/19, R:255/35/19 // Blacklines taillights// Black OEM rear spoiler // Matt Black grill // Y-connector // 30% V-kool tint // H&R sport springs // H&R TRAK+ Wheels Spacers // Black roof+mirrors // De-badged

F30 335i - Current
                      M-performance kit // M-performance steering wheel with race displays.

Comment

I want this, end of story!

Meskovic
                        this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

I like the rear rims, they are like kind of pushed towards inside, that looks great !

Comment

the white ones are heavily modded, like i said the one with 2 pics is supercharged & got other performance mods, and the front/rear are AC Schnitzer as well ;)

the other one (with CF roof) is modded for the track & is much lighter than stock (rims, roof, seats, exhaust & so on..)

these guys are serious about cars :D

but nobody noticed this roadster with the "perfect widebody" IMO!

BMW history:

Comment

That looks superb !! Good thing is that wide body kit isnt too wide, makes it look so perfect on it.

Comment

Working...
                              X