Paolo's Z4M

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paolo's Z4M

Hamann exhaust system, full matte white (real paint) body, matte black rims. The car has been completely restored to its original splendour. Here some pictures.image.jpgimage.jpg[INFO]image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg[/INFO]

we want bigger pics
    maybe admins can guide users on how to do so

and yes more pics of the beauty
    sigpic
    E46FANATIC

Comment

one way to get bigger pics is to load them on imgur.com and then copy the message board/forum link and paste it here
      Current
      E92 M3 - Mineral White
      F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
      E36 318is
      E39 540i ///M sport
      VW CC
      E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Here the link to my photography gallery on Flickr. Bigger pics, high resolution. My BMW Z4M - an album on Flickr

Comment

nice ride... and nice photos.

Comment

nice car mate, love the white, is it the bmw alpineweis? or flat white?? btw, is that your car on Dubizzle? selling it? why? If not, someone is trying to flog your ride mate.

cheers

V.

hope to see you on one of the drives buddy :)
            Bimmerian. Carma FF race exhaust. BMW DMK 6 Ultra Short Shift kit. CDV X. BMW Performance CSL 19" Rims. Apex. Stop-Tech. RPI. APR Aero. CSL intake. Epic Alpha-N. KW Clubsports. GC race sways. Tillett. Sabelt. 288/280. SuperSprint s1 - cats. Custom roll bar, rear STB, ME stb, Brembo 6x4 :w00t:

Comment

Thanks! It is a custom matte white I chose when I had the car resprayed after buying it. Yes, my car is for sale. I'd like to buy a more practical everyday car.

Comment

Working...
              X