Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spotted **Decent** Bimmer around You ?! Post the pics here..

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this picture should go to fashion police topice

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
      Spotted this at Abu Dhabi motors when I had gone for the oil change
      Damn !! Hamann's wide body kit looks so mean..

that must be the most unique m5 ever... i think he should have made it silver tint, but still gorgeous... IMHO

Think before you act.

Comment

"i think" it's one of our member's car!

matt_black where are you?!

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
          "i think" it's one of our member's car!

matt_black where are you?!
          I dont think the owner of that M5 is a member here :nono:

Comment

Originally posted by jmeister View Post
            i think he should have made it silver tint
            +1.

I like this car and how it looks as a whole, but matte black does nothing for me. Just my opinion, i know i'm probably in the minority on that one!
            theeldestboy

Silver 2005 E46 M3 Convertible
            Alpine White 2004 E46 M3 Coupe
            Topaz Blue 2002 M-Spec 330ci Sport Convertible
            Blue 1998 318ti M-Spec Compact Sport

Comment

Originally posted by the eldest boy View Post
              +1.

I like this car and how it looks as a whole, but matte black does nothing for me. Just my opinion, i know i'm probably in the minority on that one!
              +1 matte black does nothing for me too
              ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

+1
                Meskovic
                this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

i also have mixed opinions on matt black also-especially on cars that are designed to look beautiful-like an M6 for example. an M5 certainly is not designed to look like a stunner, and the colour here just adds to the menacing character.

Think before you act.

Comment

Originally posted by jmeister View Post
                    i also have mixed opinions on matt black also-especially on cars that are designed to look beautiful-like an M6 for example. an M5 certainly is not designed to look like a stunner, and the colour here just adds to the menacing character.
                    I can see your point. What the matte black does do is highlight the crome window surrounds and rim edges, which i must say look really cool.
                    theeldestboy

Comment

i just double checked it's not our member's m5

Comment

matte is nice for a change maybe :)

i usually don't like it on cars but i must say tonight i loved it on the FJ Cruiser.. it's the first time i liked that alien toyota

BMW history:
                        07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Matte black doesnt suit all the cars but people over here have made it a trend.. For instance ive seen a new Honda accord following the trend and I must say i wanted to puke, but the other day ive seen a CL55 amg in matte black and it looked awesome..
                          Some cars have also started painting their cars with diferent matte colours, like yellow, orange, blue, etc...
                          I would always choose the gloss over the matte..

Comment

ive always wondered what to call that type of paint when i see it on cars here. so its called matte after all :lol: imho it doesnt look too good, ive seen it on a merc before and it totally ruined the car. as for the m5, i would prefer its natural glossy color. but thats just me :)

Comment

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
                              matte is nice for a change maybe :)

i usually don't like it on cars but i must say tonight i loved it on the FJ Cruiser.. it's the first time i liked that alien toyota
                              MMmmmmmmm. My friend has a matte black FJ, and there can't be many of them around here...are talking about the same person? Jesse?
                              theeldestboy

Comment

Originally posted by the eldest boy View Post
                                MMmmmmmmm. My friend has a matte black FJ, and there can't be many of them around here...are talking about the same person? Jesse?
                                no idea, i just saw it last night around 7pm on the way from al khail road to barsha.. looked good

BMW history:
                                07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Working...
                                X