Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spotted **Decent** Bimmer around You ?! Post the pics here..

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow ! some of them are really nice :bow:

Comment

Some very nice ones. That green E21 is hot! But quite a few should have traded places with that nice smoothed out 2002 in the ricers thread. Not a fan of grafting the side gills on to cars they don't belong on...

Comment

i agree some shots include some not nice cars but i had to use them to show the nice cars
        but about the 2002 .....i still donot like the E30 front end on it.... looks stupid
        I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

Ayham's twin !!!!! :D
          sigpic
          07' HFP Accord | Current
          HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

i hate that fender grill!!! send it to the rice thead!

Comment

then u will send alot of them..... still i think alot of them r fine

Comment

The first e30 is atrocious!

Comment

fresh picx just now

Attached Files
                  sigpic
                  • BMS Dual intake system • BMS Oil Catch Can • BMS Oil Thermostat • COBB FMIC • COBB AccessPort V3 • Aerodynamic kit‬‏ • M Package • Cp-e Tial BOV •Cp-e 3" catless DP • Wedge performance stg3 map • Fox super SS cutback • MMP 2.5 Turbo inlets & outlets • CF Front Splitter Lip Diffuser

When fast cars become cheap, the wrong type of people buy them
                  and the e36 M3 is one of the biggest victims of this phenomenon" - BMW Car Magazine

Comment

I don't know...but something looks wrong with that car ! :dunno:
                    sigpic
                    07' HFP Accord | Current
                    HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Rims Color
                      Rear Spoiler
                      Front BMW logo
                      sigpic
                      • BMS Dual intake system • BMS Oil Catch Can • BMS Oil Thermostat • COBB FMIC • COBB AccessPort V3 • Aerodynamic kit‬‏ • M Package • Cp-e Tial BOV •Cp-e 3" catless DP • Wedge performance stg3 map • Fox super SS cutback • MMP 2.5 Turbo inlets & outlets • CF Front Splitter Lip Diffuser

When fast cars become cheap, the wrong type of people buy them
                      and the e36 M3 is one of the biggest victims of this phenomenon" - BMW Car Magazine

Comment

+1
                        sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

I Love the Front Badge :rofl:
                          sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                          E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                          E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                          E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Again, and confirms my opinion! painting the center of rims (specially deep dish look) black makes the rims look much smaller! Me no like!
                            sigpic
                            Audi R8 - White / Blk
                            Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

I agree with u most of the time... but on some rims and some cars they actually look beautiful, take Haissams ex-red beast... it truly was a thing of beauty!
                              sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X