Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spotted **Decent** Bimmer around You ?! Post the pics here..

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i never park leaving the wheels straight! :slap:

Comment

Your tie rods must hate you my friend...
      sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
      Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
      LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
      P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
      Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

never ^

Comment

The headlights are boring! it looks like a sleepy smiling car!!! lolll
          I dont like it! I have to see the M version to see what the designers had in mind when they made this car!
          sigpic
          Audi R8 - White / Blk
          Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

according to the latest interview with M CEO, the new M-Coupe will be something else (lightweight ) & not based on the Z4.. but who knows :dunno:

BMW history:
            07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
              according to the latest interview with M CEO, the new M-Coupe will be something else (lightweight ) & not based on the Z4.. but who knows :dunno:
              can't wait to see that.
              sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
              2006 Z4M - SOLD
              1967 SHELBY GT500CR - SOLD
              2001 Ferrari 550 Maranello - SOLD
              2001 Ferrari 456 MGTA - CURRENT
              2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT
              2003 Citroen Saxo 1.1 - Special Mongol Rally 2012 - SOLD TO CHARITY
              1997 E36 M3 - PROJECT CAR
              2008 Ferrari 312 Scaglietti - CURRENT

Comment

That should be exciting... I hope they stick to their words!!!
                sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

looks sexy :D

BMW E30 m20b27 NOW | Korando 4x4 (Engine: Mercedes 320) NOW | Yamaha YFZ350 2003 modedNOW | Chev. cavalier 1998 moded History | BMW e36 m52b28 History

Comment

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
                    35i?

if yes, you don't wanna mess with your professor :evil:

EDIT: oh wait, doesn't the 35i come with twin exhaust pipes??
                    The white z4 RiFo posted is a 30i, single exhaust, whereas 35i comes with twin exhaust pipes..

Comment

Originally posted by LSB_M3 View Post
                      The headlights are boring! it looks like a sleepy smiling car!!! lolll
                      I dont like it! I have to see the M version to see what the designers had in mind when they made this car!
                      actually it looks like a baby whale :D:D
                      '98 E36 318is 5 spd manual l Alpine White/Black l Sport Suspension l Lowering springs l Custom Exhaust with STR8 pipe and CAT delete

Comment

Originally posted by L3G3ND View Post
                        actually it looks like a baby whale :D:D
                        +1 :D
                        sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                        E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                        E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                        E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Was in Abu Dhabi today and spotted this unbelievable rare machine there :drool:

In the end did my job, left a note on his windshield asking him to join the Club :D

Comment

finally an untouched e30 M3 c how good it looks :D

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
                            Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

WHERE ?
                              WHEN ?
                              HOW ?
                              WHO ?

It's a U.S. spec by the way, look at the side markers on the front bumper.
                              sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
                              Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
                              LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
                              P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
                              Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

If im not mistaken this is the one that was in he sharjah auto market (7araj) around a year or more ago then it disappeared, ADH explains it!
                                Meskovic
                                this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Working...
                                X