Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spotted **Decent** Bimmer around You ?! Post the pics here..

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirksqjaw View Post
    I passed a white M3 on SZR today, had a UAE BMW CLUB on the rear window, and CARBOTECH on the side of the car. I pulled up along side and gave a thumbs up, and he looked at me like I was a retard :P.

Was pretty funny. Clearly a member though! If not the big man Ayham himself? (I don't remember the plate but it looks familiar, did you slap a carbotech sticker on the side of your ride?)

I snapped a picture with my iPhone when I was behind him, but it was blurry and useless...

Anyway, nice car! However the bit of bumper between the quad exhaust doesn't look properly secured as it flapped around awkwardly as you were driving. May be missing a screw or two?

Just a heads up :).
    ^ That's Ayham's ride ! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Regarding that defuser...many E46 M3s suffer from that ! :(

He should get the CSL defuser !! :spank:
    sigpic
    07' HFP Accord | Current
    HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

lol why do i have a feeling ayham'sbro was dirving?

Comment

O.o :hide2:
        sigpic
        07' HFP Accord | Current
        HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

Comment

it's definitely ayham's car, but might be someone else driving it coz ayham would've at least waved back at you :D

BMW history:
          07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

+1 , the car is not with Ayham now ! :)
            sigpic
            07' HFP Accord | Current

Comment

Originally posted by Dirksqjaw View Post
              I passed a white M3 on SZR today, had a UAE BMW CLUB on the rear window, and CARBOTECH on the side of the car. I pulled up along side and gave a thumbs up, and he looked at me like I was a retard :P.

Was pretty funny. Clearly a member though! If not the big man Ayham himself? (I don't remember the plate but it looks familiar, did you slap a carbotech sticker on the side of your ride?)

I snapped a picture with my iPhone when I was behind him, but it was blurry and useless...

Anyway, nice car! However the bit of bumper between the quad exhaust doesn't look properly secured as it flapped around awkwardly as you were driving. May be missing a screw or two?

Just a heads up :).
              Ok it was me in Ayham car....
              sorry man i didnt wave back,, but your windows are tinted,, and i couldnt see if you were waving or anything, i was trying to see who is in the car....

regards
              PIRELLI Power Is Nothing Without Control

sigpic

Comment

Woops, secret is out now!!

You see, I've swapped cars with Mr. Pirelli and khalas it's a done deal. Pirelli now owns my car and I have no BMWs anymore; EVO FTW!!!! I ask all of you to welcome Mr. Pirelli to the Club helm and cooperate with him the same way you did with me for years :D

Raad, you need to get accustomed to people pulling up next to you and waving hello :D

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
                  Woops, secret is out now!!

You see, I've swapped cars with Mr. Pirelli and khalas it's a done deal. Pirelli now owns my car and I have no BMWs anymore; EVO FTW!!!! I ask all of you to welcome Mr. Pirelli to the Club helm and cooperate with him the same way you did with me for years :D

Raad, you need to get accustomed to people pulling up next to you and waving hello :D
                  so are the Corsa's installed??

BMW history:
                  07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Armed and ready...

My siggy pic is with the Corsas on but these were the old ones, and as bombarding as my car is it had a VERY difficult time trying to spin its tail out at the RA. However, the fronts were dried hard and I replaced them with new, wider ones.

Comment

i should find a member in theclub that drives a GpowerM6 to switch cars with.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirelli View Post
                        Ok it was me in Ayham car....
                        sorry man i didnt wave back,, but your windows are tinted,, and i couldnt see if you were waving or anything, i was trying to see who is in the car....

regards
                        Ahaha I didn't realize my windows were that dark, that's funny :P.
                        -Dirk
                        2004 545i, Gulf Spec, Sports Suspension, RPI Cat-back exhaust, LCI Hella Tail lights w/V6 cable, Ipod adapter, Pro-Nav Retrofitted, Shadowline trim, Elite Motorsports Stage II LED Angel Eyes Upgrade, M166 OEM wheels (M6 offsets), xenon fogs, LCI iDrive knob and looking for Mtech front and sides!
                        sigpic

Comment

I was at the indoor kart track today and saw a red E39 M5. It looked very clean and nice except for the chrome rails around the windows. I don't know why all GCC E39 M5's came that way.
                          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
                          Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
                          Schrick cams
                          Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
                          Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
                          KW Coilovers V3
                          WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by alquazi View Post
                            I was at the indoor kart track today and saw a red E39 M5. It looked very clean and nice except for the chrome rails around the windows. I don't know why all GCC E39 M5's came that way.
                            If it had Dubai plates on it then I think I know the guy, its for a member from m5board named Sarnooti.. I hate the chrome rails around the windows, black makes the car look meaner, specially if you're going with tint then black all over.
                            BTW next time carry a camera or use your phone camera to take the pics to post them here :)

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                              ....BTW next time carry a camera or use your phone camera to take the pics to post them here :)
                              :rofl:

So you don't believe Qassim ? :rofl:
                              sigpic
                              07' HFP Accord | Current

Comment

Originally posted by M_Powerholic View Post
                                :rofl:

So you don't believe Qassim ? :rofl:
                                I believe him, but then the thread title says " Spotted any Bimmer around You ?! Post the pics here.." :read:

Comment

Working...
                                X