Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spotted **Decent** Bimmer around You ?! Post the pics here..

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's competency!

I can't but think of the prospect if a few of us would be in charge of the dealerships here! :D

Comment

Imagine the smiles. . .Customer after customer!
      Their stocks would be finished in record time.

Group job application XD ?
      sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
      Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
      LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
      P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
      Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

This was spotted in Abu Dhabi Didnt know another 2002 existed in UAE :dunno:

:drool:

Comment

Yes, Luay sent me pics of this car 10 days ago...He lives next to him. Very clean

Comment

Luay should ask him to join our Club, this car and Sasan's will make a great duo :)

Comment

sweet 2002 :D

BMW history:
              07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Auto FTL :(

Never knew 2002s came in auto.....
                sigpic
                iDingPower SII

Sponsors:

Pirelli
                Falcons Garage
                Carbotech

Comment

they came with a 12-Speed Dual Clutch tranny!

BMW history:
                  07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                    Luay should ask him to join our Club, this car and Sasan's will make a great duo :)
                    Will leave him a note soon

I see this car almost everyday, wish i can spot the owner....there is another white 635 with alpina rims in the area, very clean as well.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luay View Post
                      Will leave him a note soon

I see this car almost everyday, wish i can spot the owner....there is another white 635 with alpina rims in the area, very clean as well.
                      Here it is, the 635 you're talking about..

Comment

Thats one sexy 6-Series !!

Theres a 3rd 2002 in the country, spotted it in Qusais a year ago. T'was Red with a Black top and fende flares!!! Looked ok.

Join the Club FTW !!!
                        Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims

Comment

There is a silver 2800 also around, spotted it a couple of years back on SZR
                          ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

The country has it's share of rare BMWs , but theyre hidden deep !

Comment

I passed a white M3 on SZR today, had a BMW CLUB UAE on the rear window, and CARBOTECH on the side of the car. I pulled up along side and gave a thumbs up, and he looked at me like I was a retard :P.

Was pretty funny. Clearly a member though! If not the big man Ayham himself? (I don't remember the plate but it looks familiar, did you slap a carbotech sticker on the side of your ride?)

I snapped a picture with my iPhone when I was behind him, but it was blurry and useless...

Anyway, nice car! However the bit of bumper between the quad exhaust doesn't look properly secured as it flapped around awkwardly as you were driving. May be missing a screw or two?

Just a heads up :).
                              -Dirk
                              2004 545i, Gulf Spec, Sports Suspension, RPI Cat-back exhaust, LCI Hella Tail lights w/V6 cable, Ipod adapter, Pro-Nav Retrofitted, Shadowline trim, Elite Motorsports Stage II LED Angel Eyes Upgrade, M166 OEM wheels (M6 offsets), xenon fogs, LCI iDrive knob and looking for Mtech front and sides!
                              sigpic

Comment

ha we got a few 2002s over here in perth and 635s etc.... cars like what most of you guys got is rare here.. would love to see heaps of m3s,5s and 6s on the roads here... so jealous

Comment

Working...
                                X