Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spotted **Decent** Bimmer around You ?! Post the pics here..

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm with Eyad... the interior is beautiful apart from the yellow/gold CF trim!
    sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

i merged that post here... i don't know why it was placed alone it's just another car being seen on the road.

Comment

Originally posted by eoudeh View Post
        plzz...anyone can re-size the pics, IMHO the interior is stunning but the golden/yellow CF...mmmm killing it :nono:, like the steering wheel design :drool:
        is this how you want it to be?

if yes, then enjoy looking at it :D

i personally prefer the yellow one, it is sometimes good to be different.
        sigpic

My signature photo says it all!!!

Comment

I like the normal yellow/gold trim parts just not the CF ones!! I would possibly keep the CF items in piano black... might look nicer! or even keep the CF in normal black CF not grey
          sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Originally posted by amansour View Post
            is this how you want it to be?

if yes, then enjoy looking at it :D

i personally prefer the yellow one, it is sometimes good to be different.
            waaaaaaaaaaaaay better!!!!

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
            E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

eoudeh the changes are good... but still the original gold/black are more attractive ( my point of view) :p :P

Comment

I saw one last night on the road from Al Raha to Abu Dhabi - black with red trim :drool:

Comment

It looks really nice, man. I like. I like it very much. It looks very tasteful, in my opinion. Well done. You did a good job.

Comment

thnks rome_rod

Comment

stunning :drool:
                      sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                      E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                      E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                      E23 735i - Sold

Comment

I went for an oil change and was bored so i went around in the showroom and was surprised by this The all new 640i enjoy.

335i (Dual Clutch Transmission)-BMW Performance Exhaust- JB 4 -Stage 2 aFe Dual Cone Intakes-aFe air scoops-M tech kit-19" M Rims Painted Gunmetal-Michelin PS2
                        White Angel Eyes-Carbon Fiber Mirror caps-BMW Performance High Speed Fan (850watts)-BMW Performance Diffuser-BMW Performance Stripes

Comment

lol so i sit here and browse this thread and one thing comes to mind... maaan so glad i own a bimmer... so glad!!

Comment

Love it :drool:

Comment

so i was down in musaffah getting an appointment for my bimmer's service thats due in and saw this beauty parked at abu dhabi motors..
                              im not a fan of the 4 door 3 series but this one's just drool worthy!

Comment

Bruno....is this what u was asking for?!!

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                                E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Working...
                                X