Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spotted **Decent** Bimmer around You ?! Post the pics here..

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've seen one white alpina with indian guy in Shandagha, it looked very sexy... tried to get photos but it was night and my mobile was off due to no battery :(

BMW E30 m20b27 NOW | Korando 4x4 (Engine: Mercedes 320) NOW | Yamaha YFZ350 2003 modedNOW | Chev. cavalier 1998 moded History | BMW e36 m52b28 History

Comment

Originally posted by Nasser View Post
      I've seen one white alpina with indian guy in Shandagha, it looked very sexy... tried to get photos but it was night and my mobile was off due to no battery :(
      Here is a white Alpina for you. Enjoy!

Last edited by Hasan Shaikh; 19-01-2011, 10:56 AM.
      sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

old days hasan :drool:

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
        E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Originally posted by eoudeh View Post
          old days hasan :drool:
          My first Love!

I shall never get over her! :cry:
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hasan Shaikh View Post
            My first Love!

I shall never get over her! :cry:
            I prefer the m6 :) really nice car though, so much nicer in white than black !
            07 E64 650i Silver

sigpic

Comment

you lived in qatar? lol i just knew! :P
              sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
              E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
              E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
              E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Yeah! Lived there for around 3 years.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
                  bruno knows all M3s, not only in the UAE!
                  Bruno, you know mine? :P
                  sigpic

My signature photo says it all!!!

Comment

yeah maybe... since when you have it? you're in abu dhabi right?

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                      yeah maybe... since when you have it? you're in abu dhabi right?
                      Yeah bro I am in Abu dhabi, I have it since 2006 since it came from japan. Drove it once in the autodrome long back in emirates autox, I had a 325is before it and got the first place in 2005's autox round 8 that was done in jebel ali karting track.
                      sigpic

Comment

i know everything about your car. btw does your car have some m5 parts?

Comment

i know everything about your car. btw does your car have some m5 parts?
                          What parts do you mean? and what do you know about the car?
                          sigpic

Comment

do you know the yellow one attached? i really want to know where is this car now... i bought it for a friend from sharjah in 2006 maybe. it was a super clean car.
                            Attached Files
                            sigpic

Comment

I was told that ur e60 looks an m5... Your m3 is out of registration for a long time. You added the Lebanese flag in the back. You added a red sticker on top of the driver's side fog light. Your rear bumper tow hook cover is still missing. It was in musaffah for a couple of months...

This car is in Bahrain now sadly

Comment

I was told that ur e60 looks an m5... Your m3 is out of registration for a long time. You added the Lebanese flag in the back. You added a red sticker on top of the driver's side fog light. Your rear bumper tow hook cover is still missing. It was in musaffah for a couple of months...

This car is in Bahrain now sadly
                                my e60 is stock man, i just put a pic of it in the photographers thread. the infos you have about the m3 are right, but not all of it.
                                i am so stupid so i gave my m3 to a friend who was in need of a car and in 3 months he had 20800 aed fines on it. the stickers and those stupid things were put by him. the car registration is out but the car is still here and registered under my name so dont be sad. it will be moved to my workshop soon to be cleaned and taken care of, needs some oil change and normal check ups and it will be in action again... You know something, when i read the infos you gave i felt really bad, because unfortunately i humiliated the car by giving it to someone else to drive it, i trusted him and this is what happened to me...
                                i will need some parts for the car and since Dani left i might need some help to get it back in action, and i really want to be with you out one day guys either in the m3 hopefully or the 330ci convertible. Since i got married i stopped enjoying the autox and spending my money on the car but i really want to be back to the action, soon inshallah...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X