Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 1M's unite after a long trip from Germany.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 1M's unite after a long trip from Germany.

Good morning BMW people,
    Hope everyone is having a good Saturday.

It was very nice to meet Funindubai for coffee today. The conversation was very interesting and our 1M's had time to talk to one another. My car told me she digs the BSM color and was flattered by the complements to her lovely VO skin.

Here are some pictures of what happened :D

I hope all is well.

Kindest Regards to all!

DrShimmy

black is stunning!!!!!!!!
    I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

Hot hot!
      sigpic
      Current
      E92 M3 2011
      # White Angel Eyes # Carbon fibre Roof # Silverstone II Metallic with Full extended Red Interior
      # H&R sport springs #19' APEX ACR-8 rims with P-zero tyres # Bimmertech Tv system
      # Full IPE F1 Exhaust system all sections , with GINTANI burble tune

Previous
      E36 M3 Evo Convertible 'me Jane'
      # Manual 5 speed with Auto LSD 3.38 with Individual Magma Interior # BBS LMs 18 Rims with Chrome Lip
      # UUC shortshifter & UUC aluminium Flywheel and E39 M5 clutch Kit # Long Beach Blue Metallic

E60 M5 'me Julie'
      # Eisennmann Race Exhaust # Updated Rear Lights

Comment

very lovely pix :)

we will be contacting all 1M owners to do a proper photshoot. i think there are like 7 on this forum.

Comment

Lovely pics.

Interesting to see the location of the number plate on yours. Do you have any issues with the boys in "red & white"?
          1997 E36 M3 Evo: OMP bucket seats, Bilstein shocks & Eibach springs, Eisemann race rear muffler, 18"ASA AR1's, polybushed, short shifter,
          2012 Camaro SS
          2007 Chevy Silverado Ext Cab: 6" lift,
          2008 Mercedes SLK 350

Comment

Both cars look absolutely stunning :D
            sigpic

Simon Motorsport L.L.C
            Dubai Investment Park 2
            The Curve Building Complex
            Warehouse No.1
            P.O Box 28638
            Dubai, United Arab Emirates
            Office: +97148830851
            Web: www.simonmotorsport.com
            Email: Franz@simonmotorsport.com
            Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/simonmotorsportdxb
            Instagram: http://instagram.com/simon_motorsport_dubai#

Comment

I want a black one!
              EURO 04 M3
              Current Mods:GC DA's, Eibach Sways, PF RTABs, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II + Alpine KCA-420i, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo Corners, M5 SMG Knob, Screen protector for OEM 16:9 display, VCSL: Bumper + Race Lip, CF Trunk, CF Diffuser, DIETZ TV in Motion, AP Headers, RT Cats, SS Res X-pipe, SS Race, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, GM SMG Paddles, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Intake, EVOLVE Alpha-N Tune, BBS CH's, FX-R Projectors + 3k D2S, ST40's, DINAN Rear Strut Brace

Comment

Lovely :drool:
                sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by yorky500 View Post
                  Lovely pics.

Interesting to see the location of the number plate on yours. Do you have any issues with the boys in "red & white"?
                  I can assure you that with this plate location you will have problems with the guys in "red and white" but not the guys in "green and white" :D , this was PROVEN with another 1M :roadblock:

Comment

Originally posted by mahmoud_bedewi View Post
                    I can assure you that with this plate location you will have problems with the guys in "red and white" but not the guys in "green and white" :D , this was PROVEN with another 1M :roadblock:
                    The only reason I mentioned it is that the Evo's used have a heck of a time with the 5-0 on number plate location.
                    1997 E36 M3 Evo: OMP bucket seats, Bilstein shocks & Eibach springs, Eisemann race rear muffler, 18"ASA AR1's, polybushed, short shifter,
                    2012 Camaro SS
                    2008 Mercedes SLK 350

Comment

So far so good. No issue with the placement. Been driving it in Dubai and Al-Ain. I hope I didn't jinx it.

Comment

They pull over cars that have the plate numbers on the ( Passenger side ) because most speed cameras are mounted on the left side on the road.

What I know is that if the plate number is on the left side ( Driver's side ), you are fine !
                        sigpic
                        07' HFP Accord | Current
                        HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

There has to be a law against such meets!!!

Comment

Originally posted by M_Powerholic View Post
                            They pull over cars that have the plate numbers on the ( Passenger side ) because most speed cameras are mounted on the left side on the road.

What I know is that if the plate number is on the left side ( Driver's side ), you are fine !
                            True, but Drshimmy's number plate is on the passenger side, the Evo's ones were mounted on the drivers side (if memory serves).
                            2012 Camaro SS
                            2008 Mercedes SLK 350

Comment

Originally posted by yorky500 View Post
                              The only reason I mentioned it is that the Evo's used have a heck of a time with the 5-0 on number plate location.
                              yeah I know what you mean, but what I meant is that another 1M with the same plate setup was pulled over in Abu Dhabi while it is roaming Dubai everyday with no issues, Abu Dhabi is more strict I guess

Comment

Working...
                              X