Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My old girl back home

2002 330i M-Sport.
    Over a hundred thousand miles and still going strong. She does 25mpg and can do better if I don't give her the stick!
    Only thing I would change is that you cannot switch off the electric nanny:cry:
    Attached Files

great looking ride, i love the facelift E46 sedan :D specialy with M-tech II package

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
    E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

love the ride.. good job :)
      sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
      E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
      E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
      E23 735i - Sold

Comment

i like the m package and the titanium silver color.. reminds me of mine

Comment

:(
          sigpic
          07' HFP Accord | Current
          HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

That is one fine example of an e46!
            sigpic
            BMW Sets standards on sports cars, others follow.

Comment

A Beautyyyy :)
              sigpic

Jerez Black 2008 E92 M3 - The beast unleashed

History:
              Black 2005 E46 330ci Mtech2
              Silver 2003 E46 330i Mtech2
              Black 2002 E46 320i Mtech2
              Black 1986 E28 535i
              Burgundi 1986 E23 728i
              Blue 1985 E30 323i Mtech
              Hellrot 1981 E21 325i

Comment

Thanks

I'm going home for my brothers wedding in March and will get to drive her again... I wonder if I'll notice the performance difference to the 135i? (ha ha)

The open road speed limit in NZ is 100 kph and the cops set their radars to 104 so its not too good...

Comment

I was told NZ is one of the best places to drive...Guess my in laws were mistaken :D

I love the car, neat job indeed.

Comment

not wrong but wrong all the same

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
                    I was told NZ is one of the best places to drive...Guess my in laws were mistaken :D
                    They aren't wrong in that it has some freaking awesome roads, like a Gran Turismo track some of it... but it is full of bogan drivers with retarded cars and heaps of cops and speed cameras both hidden and fixed.

Its a truly great road network for motorcyclists (bikes only have number plates on the back in NZ) as they only face 50% chance of getting their picture taken lol!

Comment

Working...
                    X