Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What to do....another toy!

E28 535i

Will go through the same line the E24 635csi went through...De-chroming, polishing and detailing and then a very light shade of tint!

Meskovic
    this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

mabrook Nabil. What a collection you have now...
    sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
    2006 Z4M - SOLD
    1967 SHELBY GT500CR - SOLD
    2001 Ferrari 550 Maranello - SOLD
    2001 Ferrari 456 MGTA - CURRENT
    2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT
    2003 Citroen Saxo 1.1 - Special Mongol Rally 2012 - SOLD TO CHARITY
    1997 E36 M3 - PROJECT CAR
    2008 Ferrari 312 Scaglietti - CURRENT

Comment

nabil is a very sick man! :bow:

mashala

Comment

very sick man who is in love with white!!!
        sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

masha allah
          I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

nabil :drool::bow:
            Nissan Cefiro A31

Comment

Thanks ya'll

The car is at Fibrafoil now :D
              Meskovic
              this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Nice car, I have also been in the showroom and looked at it. Without checking it on a ramp I saw that is had a straight good body. Did not see any rust and the interior was except of the headliner nearly perfect. Did not hear the engine nor drove it. The price was very good. It is a rare car, an original E28 M535i, this one is a Japan car with only 185HP, only 1140 cars built for the japanese market. The only thing why I did not buy it was:
                the 185HP and the automatic transmission. In Europe this model had 218HP and was mainly sold with a manual gear transmission.

But indeed a very nice and rare car in this shape. 1 of 7410 in total LHD cars ever built. Keep it and love it.
                E36 M3 3.2 L Conv.

Comment

Mashallah Nabill Amazing Car!!! my favorite of all time, I want one :(..

Btw why are the headlights like the us specs?? japanese came with 2 small headlights also??
                  sigpic

Jerez Black 2008 E92 M3 - The beast unleashed

History:
                  Black 2005 E46 330ci Mtech2
                  Silver 2003 E46 330i Mtech2
                  Black 2002 E46 320i Mtech2
                  Black 1986 E28 535i
                  Burgundi 1986 E23 728i
                  Blue 1985 E30 323i Mtech
                  Hellrot 1981 E21 325i

Comment

Originally posted by Callahan View Post
                    Nice car, I have also been in the showroom and looked at it. Without checking it on a ramp I saw that is had a straight good body. Did not see any rust and the interior was except of the headliner nearly perfect. Did not hear the engine nor drove it. The price was very good. It is a rare car, an original E28 M535i, this one is a Japan car with only 185HP, only 1140 cars built for the japanese market. The only thing why I did not buy it was:
                    the 185HP and the automatic transmission. In Europe this model had 218HP and was mainly sold with a manual gear transmission.

But indeed a very nice and rare car in this shape. 1 of 7410 in total LHD cars ever built. Keep it and love it.
                    Which showroom? cause when i drove this it for sure seemed like more than 185hp :D

Originally posted by Makaveli7 View Post
                    Mashallah Nabill Amazing Car!!! my favorite of all time, I want one :(..

Btw why are the headlights like the us specs?? japanese came with 2 small headlights also??
                    thanks makaveli7
                    Meskovic

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
                      Which showroom? cause when i drove this it for sure seemed like more than 185hp :D

thanks makaveli7

Salahuddin Road is the Showroom, Classic Car Dubai or something like that; it is the same showroom you took the pictures. Check the VIN, it is a car with japanese specs.
                      E36 M3 3.2 L Conv.

Comment

cool
                        Meskovic

Comment

mabroooook :D
                          sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                          E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                          E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                          E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Working...
                          X