Soon to come...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Afnan View Post
    Mabrook bro!!!... A beauty mashAllah... Even I've been waiting for the past 7 months for this car... Haven't waited that long for any car in my life...

So tell us... Was it worth the wait?... What are your first impressions???
    definately worth the wait !

first impressions... car is stiff in a nice way, steering is very direct and predictable, gear changes are a joy, clutch sliiightly heavy but with a good feel.

in low RPM's u can feel some turbolag, however this depends on which gear you are in ofcourse.

finally, M button really changes the car characteristics, it gets really agressive !

'07 650i Stratus Grey/Cream beige

Comment

Thanks for the quick feedback... Congrats on the purchase. Slaughter a sheep asap

Comment

Originally posted by Stratus650 View Post
        clutch sliiightly heavy
        :rofl:
        Meskovic
        this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
          :rofl:
          hahaha, i think i would withdraw this comment after pressing a Porsche GT3 clutch pedal :rofl:

'07 650i Stratus Grey/Cream beige

Comment

Working...
          X