My Car Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Car Pics

These were taken right outside the office in Ajman...Better ones coming!!
    Attached Files

do us a favor and remove the M3 badge please ... you are hurting your car by putting a wrong badge ,,, other wise your car will go to the ricer thread in a few hours :lol:

Comment

Will Do...have had the badge since i bought it a year back...dont want to chip the ol paint by yankin it off...any suggestions...:taser:

Comment

welcome , your car need big work

Comment

seems to me that your car has been in a huge accident and got repaired, can you tell us more about your ride?
          sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
          E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
          E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
          E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by joshwaitaminnit View Post
            Will Do...have had the badge since i bought it a year back...dont want to chip the ol paint by yankin it off...any suggestions...:taser:
            use credit card , once the badge is out , take your time cleaning the remaining tape left on the trunk with a dry cloth or with your finger ..

Comment

I agree with springz : it looks like this car has been in an accident. check the space between your hood and your front spoiler. i would advice you to get it inspected with ayham, good luck with your car mate
              ''Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.''

''Fear is exciting for me.''

Ayrton Senna

Comment

Much work needed on the car...
                sigpic
                07' HFP Accord | Current
                HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Leave the guy alone... Welcome sir

Comment

Thread moved to the right section..

Comment

Remove that front bumper plz. Along with M3 Badge and taillights.

Good base, lots of potential... I always wanted to build a crazy e36 Vert... Hopefully you got it cheap so you can build it up nice.

Comment

great looking car, always loved verts!

Past Ride: E39 530i
                        Current Ride: E46 330i Hartge
                        Mods: Matt Black Front Grille | Hartge ECU Chip Tuning | Smoked Rear lights | M3 front bumper | M-Tech rear spoiler | Stett performance headers | Rear M-tech 1 bumper

Comment

Originally posted by AHMED FAWAZ View Post
                          welcome , your car need big work
                          agree
                          sigpic
                          • BMS Dual intake system • BMS Oil Catch Can • BMS Oil Thermostat • COBB FMIC • COBB AccessPort V3 • Aerodynamic kit‬‏ • M Package • Cp-e Tial BOV •Cp-e 3" catless DP • Wedge performance stg3 map • Fox super SS cutback • MMP 2.5 Turbo inlets & outlets • CF Front Splitter Lip Diffuser

When fast cars become cheap, the wrong type of people buy them
                          and the e36 M3 is one of the biggest victims of this phenomenon" - BMW Car Magazine

Comment

Welcome here man. Ok, so now we ALL know his car needs work. This stops here. Let's help him with whatever he needs, ok guys? :)

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
                              Welcome here man. Ok, so now we ALL know his car needs work. This stops here. Let's help him with whatever he needs, ok guys? :)
                              M3 or ac kit = 1000 dhs
                              New aftermarket rims =1200 dhs
                              New tyres = depends on size annd brand around 2500 for dunlop or similar brands
                              Full paint = not less 3500 dhs for the good one
                              After market m3 mirrors = gift from me
                              Maybe + + +

So it will cost u around 8000+ which is better for u to get a new and clean one

Goo luck with it
                              sigpic
                              • BMS Dual intake system • BMS Oil Catch Can • BMS Oil Thermostat • COBB FMIC • COBB AccessPort V3 • Aerodynamic kit‬‏ • M Package • Cp-e Tial BOV •Cp-e 3" catless DP • Wedge performance stg3 map • Fox super SS cutback • MMP 2.5 Turbo inlets & outlets • CF Front Splitter Lip Diffuser

When fast cars become cheap, the wrong type of people buy them
                              and the e36 M3 is one of the biggest victims of this phenomenon" - BMW Car Magazine

Comment

Working...
                              X