Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

E36 AC Schnitzer Content - My restoration all DIY.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E36 AC Schnitzer Content - My restoration all DIY.

Hi all, recently joined the club here. Figured I would post a few more pics of my 1992 325, ACS clone. Unfortunately the car is back in Canada but it would not be able to survive the speed bumps here anyhow (and there is no A/C!)

I did all of the work myself from mechanical, electrical, suspension, 5 speed swap, paint etc... Enjoy. If anyone is interested, follow my signature and you can actually see live videos of everything I did and how.

Car belonged to a friend of mine who had a remote starter and a fuel leak and needless to say the car went up in flames!

Here are the mods!

Goodies:

-Dinan Chip
    -TMS LTW flywheel
    -UUC Underdrive Pullies
    -UUC Short throw shifter
    -BBK CAI
    -Clutch fan delete (Electric fan only)
    -Idler pulley delete
    -AC delete
    -Engine bay wire tuck
    -3:91 LSD
    -Oakville Motorwerks Custom 3" midpipe with race cat
    -ACS catback exhaust
    -ODBII headers
    -UUC Braided Brake lines
    -Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors
    -Bendix Ceramic Pads
    -Dot 5 brake fluid
    -ABS delete
    -PSS9 Coil overs
    -Turner Motorsports 3 way adjustable sway bars front and rear
    -Strut Tower Brace
    -M3 Offset Control Arm bushings

Cosmetics:

-Straight White Paint
    -Custom Silver matched moldings/wheels
    -ACS Front Fascia
    -M3 Front lip retrofitted to the ACS bumper
    -Custom Brake ducts for foglights
    -ACS Side Skirts
    -ACS Rear Bumper
    -ACS Mirrors
    -ACS molding badges
    -ACS kidney grill badge
    -ACS roundels front and rear
    -ACS Type III wheels 18x9
    -ACS Spoiler
    -M3 Door moldings
    -Clear taillights
    -Projector Headlights w/ 6000k HID lows
    -Smoked Corners
    -White calipers
    -White door panel inserts
    -White face gauges
    -ACS Pedals
    -ACS dash badge
    -ACS steering wheel badge
    -ACS floor mats
    -ACS door sill plates
    -Leather front seats from e46 330
    Last edited by INFAMOUS; 05-08-2011, 01:07 AM.

That really is a stunning car!!! u sir are one hardcore DIY freak!!! VERY NICE WORK!!!
    sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

One of the best looking E36's by far!! Respect for the Great DIY Job
      sigpic
      BMW Sets standards on sports cars, others follow.

Comment

I have no words to say... amazing work :drool:
        sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
        E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
        E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
        E23 735i - Sold

Comment

why weren't the rubbers taken off the rims while spraying them?
          Meskovic
          this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

I guess because it's a DIY... :)
            sigpic
            07' HFP Accord | Current
            HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Thanks for all the kind words!

**Tires did not need to be taken off due to the way the tire met the edge of the wheel.... If they needed to come off I would have removed them as a good friend of mine back home does all my mounting/removing for free!

Comment

:thanks:
                Meskovic
                this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

prof. talent you got sir!
                  :bow: DIY

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                  E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

AWESOME DIY!!! thats a lot of sweat n blood put into that beauty...n she has turned out to be a stunner...

Cheers mate!
                    Current
                    E92 M3 - Mineral White
                    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                    E36 318is
                    E39 540i ///M sport
                    VW CC
                    E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Sorry I couldn't post earlier, I've been checking this thread from day one.

Excellent work, no need for me to say that for sure. Would love to meet you buddy, let me know when.

Comment

:drool:amazing :drool:
                        RIDE *OR* DIE
                        sigpic
                        DXB:E36 325I 1992 (sold)
                        DAM:E30 1990

Comment

Love reading the restoration threads, no more so than on Bimmerforums.

Awesome DIY project and result. I dream of having time and patience to do what you do to get my E36 looking like that.
                          1997 E36 M3 Evo: OMP bucket seats, Bilstein shocks & Eibach springs, Eisemann race rear muffler, 18"ASA AR1's, polybushed, short shifter,
                          2012 Camaro SS
                          2007 Chevy Silverado Ext Cab: 6" lift,
                          2008 Mercedes SLK 350

Comment

Very, very beautiful only two months or three month and you will see my e36 coupe Modified

Comment

Originally posted by AHMED FAWAZ View Post
                              Very, very beautiful only two months or three month and you will see my e36 coupe Modified
                              Lets see some pics! It's all about showing the before/during/after!

Comment

Working...
                              X